Grom

Thank you so much for 3k views

Matty POV

I was getting ready for grom I was figuring out what to wear I decided on a the significant Luz outfit just different color with with a blue top of the tux and a blue skirt and Boscha was doing the same thing with green and edric was wearing a yellow dress I was nervous of what Gus because he asked me to go to grom with me since there is no grom any more we do the human thing of prom but there is no gender it's just the 2 people that get the most votes

Back in time to where Gus ask Matt to grom

Gus POV

Okay okay okay Gus you can do this you can do this just like Luz said I went to Matt locker and Matt was there Gus: "hey Matt I was wondering maybe if you wanted to" Matt: "sorry to cut you off but whatever you say I won't judge you maybe tease but not judge" Gus: "will you go to grom with me" they're face went so red Matt: "I would like that"

End of flash back

Gus POV

Okay I need to look really good because after grom ended I was going to confess to them

Time skip

Me, willow and hunter went to go get Matt, Boscha and Edric because Willow and Boscha were dating so was hunter and edric hunter knocked on the door and when they came out me,willow and hunter blushed so bad Matt: "how we look me and bosh got the idea from Luz" Gus,hunter,willow: "you look amazing" Gus: "here I got you blue corsage" I put the corsage on they're arm Matt: "thank you I love it"

Time skip

We got to grom and willow, Boscha, hunter and edric went to the dance floor Matt: "willow and hunter really got cuz and fbb out of there shells" Gus: "hey I have 2 questions first what does fbb and fls mean because I've heard edric call you fls and what do you mean out of there shells" Matt: "fbb means friend big brother and fls mean friend little sibling and while bosh and fbb seemed confident they both are insecure also bosh hated dancing but know they like it because of willow" Gus: "well that's nice" we talked for a while and we lost track of time then a slow dance song came on but that was suppose to be the last song theme I looked at the time and then I see it's already 9:50 Gus: "well this is the last song so care to take this dance" I extended out my hand and they took it and we started to slow dance for about 5 minutes Gus: "hey I need to talk to bosh and Ed I'll be back just wait by the food table" they nodded and walked over to the food table Gus: "hey bosh I was wonde-" Boscha: "you are going to confess to Matt-Matt and you want me and Ed help" 
Gus: "yeah" Boscha: "okay let me get Ed and go to the class room where you and Matt-Matt first meet in 3 minutes ED LETS GO it's 3rd thing that you thought was going to happen let's go willow also hunter you owes me 10 snails because you lost the bet Gus is the one to confess" Ed: "okay hunter come on also let's just not because willow owes me 10 snails because she bet that Gus would confess on human holiday valentines" Boscha: "okay deal" Gus: "I should have known that you guys would make bets on me when I told you I like Matt" all 4 of them laugh and go to the classroom where me and Matt first meet know time to distract Matt after about 5 minutes of talking I got a message saying it was ready
Gus: "hey follow me I want to do one more thing" Matt: "okay lead the way" we got where we trying to go Matt: "oh the first place we meet" we went to the class room and it was covered in flowers and dimed lights it looked amazing this is perfect Gus: "Matt I have liked you a week after the graveyard" Matt: "well this is the place I started to liked you"
Gus: "you liked me from the beginning" Matt: "yeah i was scared to tell you because you are the first person I liked so I didn't know what I felt until a month before the graveyard" so then I kissed them and Matt kissed back Gus: "would you like to be my partner" Matt: "yes I would love that"

This took so long but I love this so much anyway

Words 803