"I do"

“Periwinkle, will you marry me?

He did it.

He finally proposed.

He was nervous through-out this whole night, but he was happy — happy about what he did for his lover.

He was scared, hoping he wouldn't say no...

...Those thoughts barely lasted 5 seconds until Periwinkle tackled him, crying and repeating “Yes!” over and over.

He laughed, pulling him closer.

He was so happy... And so was his fiancè.

Well... Perhaps it's too late for him to be called that.

....

“Everybody, please be seated! We are ready to begin the ceremony!”

In the venue, filled with periwinkles and peach blossoms, stood Pastille, waiting for his soon-to-be-husband.

He wore a black suit with a white tie, along with some flower hairclips.

He looked nervous, but was still happy, smiling.

Soon enough, Periwinkle came down the altar, wearing a long, white dress, decorated with blue flowers.

He was kind of nervous, but still walked confidently.

Pastille looked at him, smiling and taking a deep breath.

The music began, with a short burst of laughter before the silence settled back in.
The priest began speaking.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Periwinkle and Pastille.”

The crowd nodded along. Pastille beamed, smiling.

“This is a marriage between two people who share a profound love and acceptance for each other. They are prepared to begin a journey that will aid them to grow, to learn, to understand and to love. I ask you, is there anyone who would try to prevent these two individuals from getting together?”

Silence filled the venue. None. The crowd continued to nod along, smiling.

They were both relieved.

“Very well, then.”

Pastille took a deep breath, and stared into his lover's eyes.

Periwinkle giggled, trying to not kiss him right there and right now.

“Now. Pastille, may you say what you have written for Periwinkle?”

He sighed, smiling.

“Periwinkle, ever since I met you, you were amazing. All the memories and time we've spent together was wonderful — our dates, the cuddling, everything.”

Periwinkle giggled lightly, and he continued.

“Y-You're perfect. You're always so nice to me, made me feel loved... You're amazing. Ever since we started dating, I always wanted us to get married, raise a family together... Yet I never knew we'd actually reach this stage, I'm happy, and I promise to cherish our moments together and take care of you forever <3”

Pastille smiled. He leaned in, whispering in Periwinkle's ear.

“I will love you forever.”

Periwinkle tried to hold in his tears, slightly blushing.

“Now. Periwinkle, you may say what you have written for Pastille.”

He took a deep breath.

“Pastille, I've loved you since the first moment I saw you. You taught me what a husband is, and I will love you forever, and I will never leave you. You're also perfect — Your smile, your cuteness, even your skills in bed <3”

Pastille looked down, blushing.

He continued, giggling.

“You're amazing, Pastille... You made me feel  loved... And when I thought we'd never reach this stage, we did!
I love you, Pastille... I will protect you, and cherish you, and you will cherish me. I will be your husband, Pastille, and I will take care of you, until death do us apart <33”

Pastille smiled, tears in his eyes.

The priest continued, “These two will now exchange rings.”

The ring bearer, Cassia, handed then the rings.

They put them on their fingers, smiling at each other.

“Now,” the priest continued, “Do you, Pastille, take Periwinkle to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?”

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry...

“I do.”

The priest smiled, continuing:

“Do you, Periwinkle, take Pastille to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?”

He smiled, trying not to burst in tears, again.
“I do <3”

“I now declare you as husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom.”

Pastille leaned in, and gently kissed Periwinkle, who returned it, tears in his eyes.

They got married.
They got married, and would continue loving each other.

Until death do them apart.