Chapter 02: Yours

Belly's POV:
We drove up to the hotel we were staying at for the night. We had decided to have our honeymoon in cousins it only seemed right but many of our closer family, Jere, Steven, my mom, Mr. Fisher, we're staying at the beach house for the night so they didn't have to drive three hours home after a long day. It made more sense for Conrad and I to get a hotel rather than everyone else having to. We walked up to our room, Taylor had come earlier in the day and "prepped" it for us whatever that meant, she also brought our duffle bags with clothes and toiletries and such. We walked in and were embraced with rose petals forming a heart on the bed, chocolates, champagne, and most horrific of them all, white lace lingerie neatly placed on the chair. I immediately looked down, embarrassed for whatever reason. Me and Conrad had never done it, i had never done it. I had waited so long with jere and we needed up waiting till marriage but we'll that never happened. And when me and Conrad finally got together we also decided to wait, deep down we knew marriage was in our future and he wanted it to be special, he wanted me to be his before we shared something so meaningful, I understood well as I shared the same thought. But there were times where I doubted myself. Times where I thought he didn't want to or times where I especially wanted to.

Flashback:
It was the day after Christmas, we all gathered at my moms house for dinner and presents, we even stayed the night, and though me and Conrad had been together for a while she still made him sleep in the guest bedroom. We decided we wanted some time just the two of us, Christmas was always one of my favorites so we headed to the beach house. We had spent two December nights there together before each good and bad in many ways but memorable regardless. We ran in freezing from the east coast snow, rubbing our hands together and starting a fire. We sat embraced in each other on the couch talking and warming up, he leaned in to kiss me and with each kiss became the intense feeling of desire, I wanted him more than anything, to be his only his and I could tell he wanted me. He sat up straight and placed me on his lap, our kisses becoming deeper and more passionate, his hand slightly grazed along my lower back butterflies arose in me yet I wasn't nervous because it was Conrad.

We continued to embrace each other my hands slightly running along his coat, pulling it off and at first he obliged, the coat falling to the ground, he leaned forward deepening our touch but then he stopped. He pulled back looking at me softly, his hand cupping my cheek, "belly I want to you know I do but we can't" suddenly I pulled back to my face lit with confusion "we can't?" I repeated. Searching his face for the answer but it was empty . "Belly I love you and there is nothing more that i want then to be yours but I have to do right by you, you deserve more than a quick in the moment hookup on the couch, it may not be my first time but is yours and I want it to be special" he paused looking at me trying to read my thoughts. "Bells I want to be married to you first" I gasped we had never spoke of marriage though I think we always knew it was what we wanted. I stood up pulling myself off of him. Then he stood up to and knelt on one knee. "Isabel Conklin. Will you marry me?" I began to cry this wasn't what I expected he had a ring, he had it this whole time, this wasn't spur of the moment, it was planned. "Ye yes. Yes of course I will. Yes" he stood up picking me up a and embracing me in one last kiss. "I was worried you might say no just to spite me" I hit him hard "I would never"

...

Belly's POV:
He dropped my hand and headed to the chair "wow" he said "Taylor has great taste" smiling "but I'm not sure how good this will fit me it's a little small" I laughed suddenly my fear gone. I walked over grabbing it from him, "don't you dare even try or you'll never see me in lace" he let go smiling and grabbing my waist "I won't than because i wan- need to see my hot wife in that" he kissed me then pulled away "but I don't want to rush you, it's been a long day if your not ready I understand" I threw my hand behind my back unzipping my dress and letting it slid off of my body leaving me bare. "I've done enough waiting" I said smiling. He was to well more of a grin he looked at me in a way that made me melt he made me feel like no one else existed. He, we have waited a long time for this and he realized in this moment that it was well worth it. "Well You better go get that on, you promised lace." I walked away slowly into the bathroom I could hear him laugh in the background as I tried to figure out how this thing worked it was so confusing so many loops and twist but I figured it out.

As I looked in the mirror to adjust the straps I felt nervous once more. What if I wasn't well good. He had been with others, more experienced girls. What if he didn't enjoy it what if I didn't enjoy it. I don't even know what to do.

It was as if Conrad could read my mind because he opened the bathroom door hugging me from behind "Belly you don't need to be nervous" he paused and I began "I know but- but I don't know what I'm doing not compared to the girls you've been with" his face dropped, I hurt him. I didn't mean to of course but I did. He turned me around his hand grazing my face "belly I wish more than anything you could be my first you don't understand how badly I want this to be something only between us if I could go back and" I cut him off "I didn't mean it like like, I know you would. I just mean that we'll what if I don't" I looked down embarrassed "satisfy you" he pulled on my chin till our eyes met "Belly if you only knew what I'm feeling right now, how hard it's been to resist you, to see you now in that and still stand here. I want you" I smiled "well I'm yours" it was as if I said the one thing we had been waiting to hear because he threw me up over his shoulder and gently tossed me down on the bed. I pulled him close unbuttoning his dress shirt and working my way to his belt as his lips grazed my neck, his hands sliding farther and father down my body leaving chills. "Belly you tell me at any point to stop I will if it hurts if you don't like it I'll stop I won't be mad" I touched his lips "I won't" "you don't know belly promise you tell me if you don't like it" "okay I promise" I said as I finally undid his belt. Our lips connected and I became his.

It did hurt as I anticipated but he was gentle and as we continued the pain lessened. We lay there in each other's arms he was breathing heavily his hand rubbing my arm. "Are you okay" he said leaning up to see my face. "Yes I'm okay I'm better than okay" he began to speak but I stopped him "really I'm fine but you are you well you know" he laughed laying back down "yes Belly very much yes" I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm yours" I whispered. "Only yours." He smiled kissing me "and I'm yours, forever." He said back.