Chapter 03: Admiration

Belly's POV:
I woke up the next morning to a soft warm hand sliding along my back, as I fluttered my eyes open I felt his cold lips touch my neck softly "good morning Mrs. Fisher" he said softly. I turned over adjusting to the bright sun light his hand moved from my back to my face moving the small baby hairs from my eyes. "Did you just wake up" I asked. He shake his head "no I've been up for a little bit, I wanted to let you sleep so I went to get some food. I'm sure your hungry. It's 12" I shoot up from the bed "12?" I repeated I began to speak again but he didn't let me "relax belly, they're still here most of them are still sleeping I called you mom they said they'll come over to the hotel before they leave maybe swim for a little." I let out a breath. I liked how he knew me, knew what I was thinking. "Come on the foods getting cold"

I stood up from the bed quickly, my stomach growling. But I froze immediately, I felt discomfort between my legs, it hurt. Conrad noticed and rushed over "it normal, to feel a little sore can I get you something Advil a heating pad?" I looked up at him "no I'm okay" I walked over to the table and saw an assortment of different foods. A mix between breakfast and lunch. Muffins, egg sandwiches, crab rolls, a club sandwich form the local deli, and some orange chicken. I sat down smiling as I made my plate, a little of everything.

We sat eating and it was nice, I had always feared this moment would feel weird or awkward. We were still the same as before but different, we were married. Once we finished we decided to head down to the pool for a swim I went to my bag to find a swimsuit. I had made the mistake of letting Taylor pack for me so it was no surprise when I pulled out a skimpy white bathing suit I'm sure whit to represent marriage and a matching pair of swim trunks for Conrad. I turned around in disbelief hold the swim suit to my body. Conrad noticed and walked over smirking and touching the swimsuit ever so slightly. "I love it" he said now looking at me. "What? Don't you think it's to" he cut me off "much?" He said now laughing. "Much? No there's not much of anything" he grabbed my waist. "Belly that's the point, every man's dream to see his girl, his wife in something like that." He kissed me neck "and besides no one will be looking at you, they'll be looking at me" I pulled pack hitting him softly "well your in luck bc she got you one to" I said holding up the trunks "if I have to wear this you have to wear these." He grabbed them from me and began to place his other trunks back in his bag. I started to head to the bathroom to change when he asked me what I was doing. "I'm going to change" I said innocently. "Why in there why not out here. I'm your husband it's okay to change In front of me and after last night I think I know very well what you look like. I threw a pillow at him and laughed a little. "I know but it's different I'm still adjusting" he nodded, agreeing with me. Yet I listened and started to take my clothes off he turned away to make me feel more comfortable but you could tell he wanted to look. It made me giggle internally like I was 12 again.

We headed down to the pool i clenched onto my towel using it to cover the "swimsuit" that I was wearing. As I was taking my flip flops off he grabbed me over his shoulder and head for the pool jumping in with me still in his arms. We rose to the surface laughing and he pulled me close, my legs wrapping around his hips. "God I love you so much" he paused "I hate being cheesy and such a sappy romantic but with you I can't help it you make me crazy" he leaned in kissing me his hands pushing me closer and closer to him. I pulled back first "well I am pretty amazing" he laughed and threw me into the water. As I grasped for air I caught a quick look at him, I felt admiration, he was truly amazing, and I had him all to myself.