1

Adhira Pov

Waking at the brightest side of the morning is not my usual morning. Every day I wake up before the sunshine.

But today is the difference not because of the early brightness but because looking at his face on the left side of the bed, last night's memory came one after another.

Now, it's not the time to think about what happened?..but to get things right before he blows up the room, hotel or my life again.

Calling front desk to send things to my room, getting down from bed I start searching for my trousers, which are left in the middle of the room because he wanted to eat me out while my underwear on, shaking my head again to let that messy thing out of my head. I find my phone in my pocket and call my assistant to check what happened yesterday.

After the call, I get myself ready before this devil wakes up, "eat now or I will make you eat them, it's not like you will get to marry with this...." The knock on the door gets me out of my memory lane.

Outside a waitress was standing with a plate with my order. I smile at her and said one second before getting my purse from the room and coming outside grabbing that pill and throwing water in my throat. After thanking her I left the hotel.