2

Dev Pov

After waking up with her in my arm, this is a nightmare I don't think I will ever forget.

I mean I have already forgotten this girl and moved and yet she still here clinging to me so I will be with her or provide her with some money. If she only needs money I can provide for her, anyway, she has a good face and body but if she needs more than that I can only throw her where she had to crawl out of it.

I push her other side of the bed and when I thought of leaving her and getting out of the room, she started to move like she is going to wake up. I again slept don't know why I am even pretending to sleep.

After some movement I didn't hear anything, I am irritated enough to fight with her, so I open my eyes to only see her staring at the ceiling before I open my mouth one lone tear slid from her eyes to her hairline.

She slides from the bed sheet and seat with her neck back on me, I can feel my cock throbbing, in my wild state of mind I hear her ordering something.

Done with her ordering she goes to the middle of the room to wear her pants and blows she goes to open the door; she came again and get her coat and gone outside but didn't come in what like 15 minutes, I call the front desk to only get to know she's already left.

"Didn't she order any breakfast" he was still fantasizing about giving her proposal to be with him?

"Um, Sir..." After hesitating for a while, she said with a professional tone, "after getting the order ma'am has left the hotel"

"What was in the order" The staff look at me for a second then reply with a slow tone.
"Ma'am ask for a pill, after eating she left" after looking at my raised eyebrow she answers my unasked question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------