The Morning

(Ignore the handcuffs)

It was morning and they were sleeping peacefully. Today is the rehearsal day for BTS.

TAE's POV-

I opened my eyes slowly. I was still feeling sleepy so I rubbed my sees and saw the most beautiful thing after so many mornings.

It was the face of my lovely Y/n. She was sleeping peacefully on my hand.Ohh...we cuddled last night so here I am spooning her.

This was the best morning. We got to sleep together after so many weeks. Last time it was in Korea. I wish we could spend all of the mornings like this.

Author's POV-

Tae carefully lifted Y/n's head and slided a pillow beneath her head. Then he pecked her forehead and woke up from bed.

A Y/n was still sleeping so Tae decided to take shower and get ready for his BTS schedule. It was 8:15am. After 20mins he came out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/n was still sleeping so Tae decided to wake her up.

"Y/n.... wake up darling...it's 8:45" Tae said while standing by the bed at her side.

"Hm...just 5mins more....please.." Y/n spoke in sleepy voice and drifted back to her sleep.

"But baby...we will be late for Rehearsals.."

"Oh shit!!...I completely forgot about it..." Y/n quickly sat up on bed rubbing her eyes.

Y/N POV-

I quickly got up as soon as Tae reminded me about the schedule. Being the CEO I could not be late for such an important event.

I turned to face Tae. But what the fuck I faced!!!

It was such a beautiful scene to start your morning. He was standing there in just a towel and water was dripping sexily through his chest and abs........

 He was standing there in just a towel and water was dripping sexily through his chest and abs

"Sweetheart......enjoying what you see.." Tae smirked while I was still shamelessly checking him out.

"Obviously... I got to see what other girls can't see.."