The CONCERT days

Today was the main concert. Everyone was so excited.

Y/n got ready and left her house for the stadium.

BTS had already arrived there and were getting ready with makeup, costumes, microphones, etc

Y/N POV-

I reached at the stadium and met the crowd outside. So many fans were there and why not?... It was BTS ...they have such true fans....

I already knew that the event will be a huge success and by seeing the people there I just confirmed it once again.

I entered through the main gate and headed straight to meet my team. They were already busy with their tasks.. I could see their dedication and they would really need a good vacation after this huge event will be over.

Then I checked some arrangements myself too.

Then after an hour I finally got the time to meet BTS. I wanted to meet them and especially Tae before they start their performance.

But before that I made sure that the audience sitting out there didn't get bored. So I advised the tech team to show some BTS MVs on the huge screen and they did it... Just when it started we all could hear the fans screaming and chanting BTS fanchant.

 Just when it started we all could hear the fans screaming and chanting BTS fanchant

Then I went towards BTS green room..

They all were dressed and were getting there makeup done.

"So guys...are you all ready? "

"Hii Y/n ... we all are more than ready.." JK said.

"How's the JOSH !!!..." I asked shouting a bit.

Here JOSH means confidence.

"High Mam..." All of them said in a sync.

Then I personally met them and complimented them on their visuals.

Finally I went to Tae.

"How are you Tae?... Sorry I couldn't contact you because of the busy schedule.." I said while putting my arms around him from his back as he was facing the mirror.