Will I be making a Zombies 3 story?

The answer? Maybe.
Ya see. I saw the trailer, I saw Alien Invasion. This series has now become an addiction to be fairly honest.
However, you all have to understand that Zombies came out in 2018. Doing the math, I was a mere 13 year old child. Yeah, I'm seventeen now :/
I've kind of grown out of this obsession, but don't get me wrong, I still find the movies entertaining, but I've not created obsessed scenarios about the characters in a while.
Now, realistically speaking. I'm gonna be a senior in high school, and I have outside of school activities. I don't have as much free time as I used to.
I'm going to be perfectly honest. I want to write a third installment. However, I absolutely HATE my last two stories. They make me cringe so much. Cuz now I've gone through actual writing classes and practiced on my own with creative writing and essay writing. I'm an AP Language Arts student haha.
So my plan? As much as I want to make a third installment I cannot convince myself to do so with my other two garbage works. What I plan on doing is rewriting my last two pieces, and that includes basic editing, style changes, image placements, point of views, and lastly some altered events. Once I've finished those then yes I plan on writing a third installment.
Does that all seem likely for me to complete in two weeks? No! And is there a chance I'll lose interest in editing? Heck yes! But because everyone has been so supportive, and I just can't seem to part with Becca, I will try my best.
So for now, yes I will write a Zombies 3 story.

What I ask of you?
Please comment supportive things, if anyone is good at editing please, if you want, send me your version of story covers for my previous installments!
Thank you all so much for viewing these trash pieces of work. And hopefully I'll see y'all soon :)
Quick update by me but a few hours older--the changes I'm going to make will be a bit drastic so I do suggest re-reading the first two stories. For example: I will have Olivia Holt as Becca from this point forward. And sadly, the green eyes must go. They were quite tacky to begin with, and as much as I love the emerald shade, I find a deep, soothing, purple much nicer.

If any of you are remotely interested in me writing a third installment I beg of you PLEASE at least go back and read the introduction of the first book now titled IMPERFECT (yes sadly BAMM had to go) to get a taste of what is yet to come. That's so far the only part that has been altered.