Making Love

Tzuyu was about to insert the key to unlock his hotel room when he stopped. He can feel someone standing behind his back and already have an idea who is it.

"Why are you following me?" He said without looking and his deep voice is so attractive, that the latter wish could hear all day.

"I just wanna ask, what happened to your hands?" She said it softly and was a bit concerned.

Tzuyu smirked before he turns his back to face her, "Sana, why don't you get straight to the point rather than asking me about my hands?"

Tzuyu flinches when Sana smiled slightly, she was so gorgeous in her dress, her beauty is indescribable. Tzuyu suddenly look straight into her eyes and heave an invisible gulp.

"Can you be honest to me, Tzu?..." she paused to scrutinize his face and continue when he seems listening. "Do you still have feelings for me?"

Tzuyu looks at her sternly and turn his back to unlock the door without responding to Sana's question. He was about to go inside when Sana hugged him from behind, it was so tight.

Sana start sobbing, "If there's no love left for me, Tzu, I begged you! Please love me back! I'm asking you to love me!"

Tzuyu remembers the night when Sana broke him up with the opposite phrase she just said.

''I never ask you to love me'

That shit broke and killed him– a perfect definition he felt that night.

Tzuyu still didn't respond and grab her hand wrapped around his torso to let go. Sana cry again, "Tzu, please forgive me. I'm regretting everything. Please love me back, I'm begging you"

Tzuyu lost it when Sana unexpectedly kneeled and cried "I'm begging you to love me again!" She repeat.

Tzuyu can't take it anymore as he yanked Sana inside his room and pinned her behind the door. He didn't utter a word as his hot breath touches Sana's face. He was so close that anytime he could devour Sana's whole being. The tension arises, he stared intently to Sana's crying eyes and wipe the tears with his thumb gently, then his hand traveling down to her small waist and wrapped it around.

It's been a long time since they felt that sweet sensation again. Sana stared to his lips and grab his nape and pull his head until their mouths tasted each other's longingness, they massage each other's mouth softly, gently and full of passion.

They continue kissing in sync and walk to the bed, without breaking the kiss. Tzuyu gently lay down Sana and break the kiss to remove his upper clothes flaunting his stud body then go back on kissing Sana again.

As the kissing continue, they also remove their clothes little by little. The hot sensation grow, their eyes are now covered with temptation and lust, which blocked their minds to stop what they're doing.

They are wearing their birthday suits and Tzuyu was on top and between on Sana's thighs. They continue the love making as gentle as they could, and more like healing their broken souls, it was a tantric sex, a sensual intimacy.