Baby's breath

The hospital's VIP room was so loud with the voices of Tzuyu's friends, arguing.
Tzuyu was flustered while sitting on his bed. He's wearing a hospital gown, IV fluid attached, lips are busted with a small wound, and bruises everywhere on his face. He just watching his friends argued about why no one told him about Sana's pregnancy, which Tzuyu only asked if they know about it.

"Hey! Hey! Dahyun! Chaeng! Can you stop that? You guys look like children fighting over toys... Tzuyu only asked if you know Sana's pregnancy that's all, you just have to answer yes or no" Jihyo meddled cause their voices echoing the whole room.

Suddenly, both of them feel ashamed. Inside the room, Mina and Momo are sitting on the couch watching their boyfriends babbling. Chaeng and Dahyun who were talking near Tzuyu's bed and Jihyo standing beside the bed.

"So everyone here know Sana is pregnant?" Tzuyu asked again.

Everyone got silent.

Tzuyu furrowed his brows, "Why don't you guys just answer me?" He paused then scratched his forehead.

"We are not in the place to tell you about it, Tzu, and one more thing, you've been away... how can we~" Mina stopped talking when the door abruptly opened. It's Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana at the back with her head down.

Jihyo clear her throat and jerk her head out, to give Tzuyu and Sana time alone to talk. Everyone immediately get it, and go outside leaving the two.

Sana just standing behind the door still on her head down, feeling guilty from both of what Kento have done and... hiding her situation.

The room was covered with silent.

For a couple of minutes Sana finally came near to him as Tzuyu sit at the edge of his bed facing her. Tzuyu grab her waist and hugged her, he's feeling the moment as he close his eyes hearing Sana's heart beat, and suddenly... he cry.

"S-sana, is it really true that we are having a baby?" Tzuyu cooed as he look up to see Sana's face.

Sana wipe the tears off his face using her hand and cupped his cheeks. Sana nodded gently and smile sweetly.

Tzuyu then cry again like a child and hug Sana even more which made Sana giggled.

This is what they desire for a long time ago and finally it's happening to them in an unexpected moment. Tzuyu can't contain his happiness, he cry hard so Sana try to make him stop. "Please stop crying, Tzu, I know we've been wanting this since. But please stop crying."

Tzuyu did. His crying turn to sniffles and face Sana, "We're gonna be parents" he said.

Sana nodded keenly as her eyes was holding tears too. "Why don't you ask me again to marry you, Tzu? I see nothing's changed in the last three years... I still want you Tzu, I still want to see you every hour of every day..."

"Get me out of here and let's get married today Sana"

"Wait! What!? Today?!"

"Yes! Today! So is it a Yes or a no?"

Sana was on panic, but able to exclaimed "YES! OF COURSE!"

Tzuyu smile cunningly and try to remove the IV attached on him, so Sana help him. "Oh my goodness Tzu, this is crazy!"

Sana get his clothes and Tzuyu wear it hurriedly and when they get out, their friends was just standing outside... waiting. Their eyes went wide when they saw Tzuyu on his feet and dressed.