𝟎𝟐

"Everything okay?" Yangi asked wrapping her arms around his waist from behind "Yeah, it just that my seller didn't want to me sell me the seven year old boy I was telling you about a few days ago and now I have to find another seller to sell me a young boy" The older man explained, throwing his phone on the bed and Yangi placed soft kisses on his shoulder, he sighed from Yangi kisses.

"I'm sure you can find another young boy but what are you going to do about the sex trafficker?" Yangi asked, with the older man turning around and pushing her down on the bed, hoovering her and placing love bites on her neck.

Yangi clenched the bedsheets, trying to ignore his disgusting lips on her neck "I'm going to kidnap a kid and meet up with the woman" he muttered against her neck, she was holding herself back from pushing him off.

"Can you show me the kid?" Yangi asked, cupping his face and bringing it up to hers "Please?" Yangi asked, pouting at him and he couldn't say no to her pouts "Fine but you're look I find you hot" he teased and got off her, she sighed when he finally got off her and she defitionly was taking lots of showers after this.

She got up from the bed, grabbing the red robe from the corner of the bed and followed him to his study room, seeing him opening one of the cabinets with a key. She found the cabinet she was looking for, he just made her job even easier.

"Here" he said, holding the picture out for her and she walked over to him, standing in front of him and took the picture out of his hands "He's really pretty" Yangi commented, trying not to crumble the paper in her hands and he hummed in agreement, placing his hand underneath the robe and on her back.

"I knew you'd like him" he replied, cupping her face with his other hand before pressing his lips against hers. Her hands shook from disgust before placing her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her with the red night gown lingerie raising up. His hands went down her ass and squeezed them tightly.

He broke the kiss and started placing soft kisses on her. She tilted her head and tried peeking over his shoulder, she saw the folder contain more information she needed on the sex trafficker.

She kneed him in the stomach hard, he groaned and dropped onto his knees before laying on his side, holding onto his stomach. She looked blankly at his body and wiped the saliva on her neck before wiping it on his shirt and stepping over his body.

She picked up the folder and instantly grinned, there was a picture of the women and it was all thanks to this guy "Y-yangi...w-why did you do that?" he groaned, trying to catch his breath and supporting himself on the bookshelf slowly standing up.

"Because I already got what I came for" Yangi replied, turning around to him and holding the folder in front of his face but flashing him an innocent smile.

"Y-you were using me?! But you told me you weren't a cop! You fucking slut!" he shouted, lunging at her but she ducked under his arms and elbowed him on back, making him fall face flat on the floor.

"Oh I didn't lie about being a cop hun but yeah I was pretty much using you" Yangi said looking around the room for something before finding a cord "But I can't have you telling people about me, now can I" Yangi mentioned, sitting on his back and wrapping the cord around his neck, wrapping them around her hands and pulling hard on the cord.

She heard him gasping for air as he tried to take the cords off but he got up fast that Yangi loosened her grip on the cords and fell on her back, landing roughly on the ground "Fuck..." Yangi groaned and rolled on her side while he tried leaving but she grabbed on his ankle making him fall again.

He got back on his feet quickly but Yangi tackled him back on the floor "Why are you in such a rush? The fun still hasn't started" Yangi said picking up the cords again but she looked away from him for one second and next thing her face is meted with his elbow, he pushed her off and got up quickly.