𝟎𝟒

"This is the Mint, where they print the unified currency of the two Koreas. It has a symbolic meaning because it's the first public institution the two Koreas confounded when the JEA was created"

It was finally the day the heist was going to take place, after months getting ready for this day, it actually got Yangi excited "Come on take a picture with me Yangi" Anne whined at her best friend and Yangi nodded, not wanting the younger girl whine even more and get in trouble by their teacher.

As the two girls were getting ready to take the picture, three girls came rushing towards their direction and joined the picture "Let's take a picture together" One of the girls said and Yangi knew Anne was annoyed by the three girls ruining their picture but she took one either way with an annoyed face.

The three girls left before Yangi noticed a boy and heard him asking Anne to send him the pictures and if she was on instagram to which she responded with a simple no before grabbing Yangi hand and dragging them back to the line.

"I still don't get why you wanted to come to this field trip" Anne said after they got their bags back and Yangi sighed softly "Did you forget we have to write an essay about what we learned and saw today? Plus it's worth half our grade" Yangi replied and Anne nodded since she forgot it was part of their grade, thank god she had Yangi in her life or she would have been failing class right now.

"Plus we get to miss the rest of our classes and I know how much you hate p.e. class" Yangi added but Anne elbowed her in the ribs playfully since Anne always complained about p.e. class since it involved being active which she hated doing unless it was being active on Instagram.

"You should use the dog filter on him" Yangi mentioned pointing at one of the men and she was more than happy to do it "Wait zoom in more on him" Yangi said and the girls laughed softly before their teacher came up behind Anne when she was about to snap a picture.

"Keep the security seal on your camera. No photo until group photo time" She mentioned looking at both the girls before walking away and rejoining the group "She's making it sound like these stuff are topic secret or something" Yangi said and Anne laughed at her comment but agreed with Yangi since they weren't allowing the students to take pictures of the place.

"I need to go to the bathroom, want to tag along with me?" Anne asked as the rest of class kept walking and Yangi gave her a look "Do you mean go talk with that one boy? What's his name again?" Yangi asked but Anne also knew she was teasing her, she smacked her on the arm to stop her teasing but she ended up dragging Yangi in the bathroom with her.

"You go talk with lover boy while I'll listen to my music" Yangi said, getting her airpods out of her bag and Anne nodded, heading into one of the bathroom stalls. Yangi played her heavy metal playlist putting the volume on full blast before getting her clear gloss out and started applying it on her lips.

She smacked her lips together, seeing how the clear gloss shined on her lips before she saw Anne coming out of the bathroom stall with a teroffied look and she almost had to stop herself from grinning, time for her to play along.

"What's wrong Anne?" Yangi asked concerned and took out one of her airpods but Anne just grabbed her hand and immediately dragged her towards the bathroom door. Anne stopped when she opened the door and peeked her head but she heard screaming and seeing everyone either running or on the ground.

Yangi felt Anne squeeze her hand tightly and Yangi had to stop herself from chuckling but Anne immediately pushed backand took them inside  one of the stalls "Yangi pause your fucking music!" Anne yelled and Yangi looked at her shocked but paused her music, taking her time to put her airpods back in its case while Anne was getting frustrated at the girl.