𝟸𝟶 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 | 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑

[WARNING: spoilers ahead]

╔. ■ .═══════╗

20 October 2017

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 to make one more stop before he made his ninth time leap.

Tachibana had spent the last few days researching everything on what happened on the night of February 22. From witness reports he had access to, news articles on the situation and the few days leading up to the event – searching for any reason and how this event transpired.

In one report, he found a witness statement from [y/n]'s younger brother. Apparently he was now living in a comfortable apartment in the city of Yokohama.

And that's where Takemichi stood.

He stared at the door for a few moments; contemplating on knocking or just going back down to the car where Tachibana sat waiting.

Takemichi shook his head, attempting to rid the anxiety and over thinking thoughts. He lifted his hand, knocking his knuckles against the wood three times before waiting patiently.

A few moments passed and the door was swung open, revealing a young girl, who looked around the age of 5.

From inside the apartment, Takemichi heard the call of an older man, "[y/n]! Who is it!"

The name tugged something in his heart, watching as the girl gave an awkward smile up at him.

"I don't know," she states, widening the door, revealing the man who called out.

He looked vaguely like [y/n], with the same hair and stature, but seemed more softer in comparison.

"Are you [b/n] [l/n]?" Takemichi finally spoke up, causing the man in front of him to nod, "I was wondering if I could talk to you about your sister? I was a friend of her's in middle school."

Takemichi was honestly expecting for her brother to get mad, perhaps even yell at him for invading his privacy. But instead, he gave a warm smile.

"May I ask your name?" Was all [b/n] asked, gesturing for Takemichi to come inside.

"Takemichi Hanagaki, sir," he responds, reciprocating his welcoming smile.