Chapter one

You wake up from your sleep at the sound of your alarm, as you hit the alarm you groaned. 

"noooo why today" you say. 

As you got up and got ready, you made breakfast for you little sister S/n (sister's name) your sister was still asleep so you had plenty of time to cook, so you made lunch for you and her of course. You ran upstairs to wake her up.

"S/n wake up and get ready we have to go soon and i already made your breakfast downstairs!!" you screamed.

"OK OK i'm already up" she ran down stairs and ate her food fast and got her bag, put on her shoes and ran up to you.

you open the door and walked your sister to school, after dropping your her off you stare to head to your new school Kisai Highschool. You go in the school and enter the class, the teacher see's you and asked the class to quiet down.

"Class we have a new student today treat her well" they said.

You walk in the class, you can feel all eyes on you. You can hear the whispers in the room and it made yourself less stressed then before.

"He/She/They are so cute"

"Do you think he/she/they would like to eat with me at lunch?"

You wrote on the board L/n Y/n.

"Hello i'm L/n Y/n i hope we can all get to be friends!"

~Shousuke's POV~

I looked at Hitomi she looked excited to see that they have a new student  but to be honest i don't get how excited at all she just met him/her/them and is already thinking of wanting to be friends but i got to say he's/she's/they're kind of cute well of course i'm thinking that everyone is thinking that.

During lunch Hitomi approached me while dragging Y/n with her, it was surprising how she managed to bring him/her/them.

"Sousuke-Kun!!! This is the new student L/n-San they are my new friend strating today" said Hitomi.

"He's/She's/They're a bit shy but once you get to know him/her/them you'll like her a lot" she said.

I just nodded Hitomi decided that the three of us eat in class but of course some people were staring and it made Y/n nervous and anxious. We took our bento's out and saw what we got.

Suddenly everyone stops what they were doing and turn their heads towards L/n-San and stopped what they were doing, grab their bento's to find out if L/n-San liked what she was eating and give their lunch if she doesn't, the blush was apparent on ...

Suddenly everyone stops what they were doing and turn their heads towards L/n-San and stopped what they were doing, grab their bento's to find out if L/n-San liked what she was eating and give their lunch if she doesn't, the blush was apparent on everyone's faces as she took a bight of mini sausage just to see her being happy with it but apparently this made the whole entire class either disappointed or happy.

 "Awwww he/she/they like/likes it"

"I was going to give my food i would have been so happy"

"Why are all of them complaining clearly he's/she's/they're enjoying the food with the cutest face and we should be delighted that they're food was good"

"Ya your right"

~Your POV~

"Wow L/n-San does your mom make your lunch or you dad because you should bring me a bento, it really looks good" asked Hitomi.

"O-OH umm.. i made it myself, my parents work abroad and they send me money to take care of my sister and i" i said

"That's so cool it must be a bit troubling trying to take care of yourself and your sister but it sounds super cool" Hitomi responded back with enthusiasm in her voice.

Shousuke had a neutral face when i said it and i liked how he looked like he cared.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑・゚゚・*

-

-

-

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑・゚゚・*

Thank you for reading this story, this is the first book i ever did i hope you enjoy this story.