Chapter two

~Your POV~

After class and school i went to pick up S/n, she was very happy  to see me and showed me her drawing of her, me and a random cat my eyes started to water and sparkle it was to adorable but i sort of  made her worried, she tried to stop me from crying. 

"No no dont cry" she said.

To spare her from embarrassment you stop crying and started to walk her home, once i arrived home i got ready to cook dinner for me and her sometimes it was kind of hard for me to think of what am i gonna cook but i always end up making our favorite, f/f.

________________________________________________________________________________/||THE NEXT DAY||\

~Your POV~

I woke up from the sound of your alarm again and do my usual routine, i then dropped off S/n and head to school, i turned around and saw Hitomi run and hug me so tightly that i gasped for air, Shousuke looked at us and walked away.

'That was so cool wait maybe not he does that all the time maybe hot?-WAIT no, not hot just cool' i thought.

Hitomi saw that i was blushing and proceeded to poke my arm repeatedly, i can see everyone looking at Hitomi but she doesn't seem to be bothered at all, she looked up at me and whispered.

"Hey L/n-San do you like Shousuke-Kun i mean you looked like it" she said

"Not at all we just met yesterday" i whispered back

We both ran to catch up with Shousuke, how was he even that far i thought Hitomi was messing around for like 20 seconds.

~Hitomi's POV~

L/n-San clearly likes Shousuke-Kun but who am i to judge but its nice that i get to have these two as my firends. We are right now in class but i can see Ai-Chan lookin at Shousuke-Kun again like always, this is kind of normal but i got to get Shousuke and Y/n they look cute together literally i mean L/n-San is cute also Shousuke-

"TADANO HITOMI PAY ATTENTION" the teacher said.

I can hear some of the students giggling and the first thing i did was turn my head at Shousuke-Kun and he was not laughing of course he's not but i liked that.

~3rd POV~

At lunch Sousuke was thinking of asking  Y/n if he/she/they would like to come to the summer festival with him since they are friends of course. When he saw him/her/them he grabbed his/her/they're arm and dragged them to an empty classroom.

"Hey Komi-Kun what's wrong? Do you need to tell me something" he/she/they asked.

"..." nod.

"Mkay what is it?" he/she/they responded back.

"Would you like to come to the festival with me tonight?" he said

" Hmmmmm Okay!!"

He was not surprised but he was happy that you said yes, this thought made him smile you noticed this and proceeded to cup his face.

"Awwwww your too adorable when you smile Komi-Kun" you said

"..."

His face went red from the compliment and looked away from you, you still thought he was cute and gave a small smile while he was not looking.

"Thank you" he said

You felt excited and happy it was like this day, this day you would cherish with all your heart. Shousuke seemed to be quite thrilled.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ 

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Thank you for reading͙ ͙ ♡