🐺3: Better be ...

Rosalina could basically smell the excitement coming off Draco. "Rosalina, did you know that Harry Potter is in our year. They Harry Potter. So I have a chance to be his friend?" Draco nervously asked. "I'm sure as you are yourself youll make friends with him." Rosalina said, when she actually didn't want Draco to be Harry's friend. Harry was always spoiled and he might rub off on Draco.

Draco went over and Rosalina watched from her spot. "This is Crabbe and Golle. And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron snorted. "Think my name is funny do you. I recognize you anywhere, Red hair, freckled skin, and a hand - me - down robe, you must be a weas-" Rosalina covered Draco's mouth before he could say anything else.

"I'm sorry about my friend's words, he gets upset when he thinks people are makimg fun of him because of his name." Rosalina said dragging Draco away. "You can't point out people's flaws like that." Rosalina basically scolded. Draco looked down, only knowing her for what? 25 minutes and she was already disappointed in him. Rosalina smelt the emotions and calmed herself. "Saying stuff like that will only get you the type of friends you don't want to have." Draco raised his eyebrow "friends that bully for fun."

Professor McGonagall started to call out names. Rosalina listened to each and every one to memorize who was in her year. Every know and then someone would have the same first name as someone else but it happened more offended then to thing.

"Malfoy, Draco." Rosalina watched as the Hat barely even touched his head before it shouted "SLYTHERIN!"

But before she knew it, McGonagall started to call the P surnames.

"Potter, Harry" Everyone was hoping that the Harry J. Potter would be in their house, "GRYFFINDOR!". Two people, a man and a women, smiled at each other, 'just like his parents.'

"Potter, Rosalina" no one came up. Everyone started to whisper. "there's another Potter?" Rosalina looked and saw her biological parents where madame Hooch was supposed to be sitting. They had guilty and saddened emotions on their face. Looking down. Two others, both men and secretly holding each other hand, were also saddened when their pup didn't walk up the stairs and get sorted into whatever house.

"Volkov, Rosalina." Rosalina walked up and sat down. Only showing her rings and crown to the hat. "Ah, princess Volkov. A pleasure it is to finally met you. I see great things for you, all good. Future of equality and helping the wizarding world get better. And you fit in with everybody! yes, Yes, You have a drive for adventure and love to have fun. Your very resourceful and have a drive to prove yourself. Not to others but to yourself. I see you work hard, and why yes, are very kind to other even when they have not showed kindness to you. Akela and Rieka have raised you well,  But you are best in.."

"RAVENCLAW!"