🐺6: Talking

With the stone now in Roselina's magical expanding cases, she could relax. Rosalina could see if she could reach out to it's creator and ask if she use it to reverse that stupid curse on her family. Reading a book on werewolves or as they preferred to be called Lycanthropes, in the Ravenclaw common room. She heard a dream-like voice. "You seem to have Nargles around you, but they can't get to you." Rosalina turned around and saw a 13 year old girl with waist-length, straggly, pale blonde hair, protuberant silvery eyes, which often seemed to be have a dreamily look in them. "Nargles?" Rosalina asked. Some of her little siblings mentioned the Nargles once or twice. "You can see them too?" Luna looked at the silver haired werewolf. "Too?" "My younger siblings are true believers, so they can see creatures that others can't." Rosaline explained. "I can't see them at well, normally it's just a faint ghost like image." Rosalina closed her book. "Luna Lovegood." "Rosalina Volkov."

At lunch, not many people were in the great hall, as it was close to Halloween. The Potter's seem to be gleaming, as expected it was the night their only child defeated the great Voldemort. But it was also the night they lost their  daughter. Rosalina proceeded to lightly sketch. "What fine artwork." She heard a voice. The voice belonged to Lily Potter. "Thank you, Ms Potter." Rosalina said in fake respect. Lily smiled at the girl. The sketch was the head of a wolf howling at the moon.

"You do seem a bit like a girl I used to know

"You do seem a bit like a girl I used to know. She was my daughter." Lily said. "Do you want to talk about her, it might help." Rosalina said. She was honestly just trying to get her point of view, her mama taught her better then that. "She had the same name as you. Rosalina, she was my only daughter. Harry's twin sister. I loved that girl, even before she was born." Lily started and sat down next to the werewolf. "She had James' hazel eyes and my cherry red hair. Me and James loved her, but when 'the dark lord' attacked and Harry defeated him, We knew we had to train Harry in fear that the dark lord might rise again. So after the twins turned 3, we started Harry's training but we nearly completely forgot about her. She started to distant herself from us, she never eat with us or even came down for other holidays. She would wait until we were done and then open them. At first we thought she was going through a phase or something. Nearly a year later she was continuing this. So we thought she was getting jealous that we were giving Harry more of the attention, so we thought to send her to live with my sister, she can't have anymore kids and she always wanted a daughter. We had planned to send her there so she could get away from all of this magic related stuff the reintroduce her to it when she turned 11. But she ran away. James, Myself, Sirius and Remus cried for days. Even Peter when we told him. Our magical bond we have with our children broke 6 years ago. Everyone felt it, Me, James, Remus, Sirius even Peter. We hoped that she is okay." Lily finished in tears. Rosalina patted her back.

"So tell me about yourself." Lily said as she stopped crying. "Oh, well, my birth family didn't want me in particular, so they planned so send me to my magic hated relatives, I ran before they could. And was found by my parents. The Volkovs. And I became their lucky charm of sorts, they were having trouble having children at the time and when I came into their lives, soon came by younger siblings. But no matter what many children they had, they still treated me like their own." Rosalina said with a smile. Lily gave the girl one last before walking away.

Meanwhile

James and Harry we're waiting in the office of the fly instructor. The floo flared up, and out came Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. After they walked out it flared again and out came an Auror and a chained Peter Pettiedrew. The Auror made Peter walked over to a seat and made him sit in it. "How much longer?" Harry asked his father. "Your mother should be here soon." And on cue Lily came in. "It's her." She said. Peter picked up at this. "Is she?" He asked. Remus and Sirius glared at him. He whimpered at this, he looked at the ground. "Remus, Sirius stop glaring, Rosalina is just as his daughter as she is the daughter of the rest of us." James said. "Tell us about her." Remus said. "Her hair turned white and her eyes turned a grey-ish black. She is in Ravenclaw, she's quiet and a book worm, she was so kind I'm sure she knew who I was yet she was still kind." Lily said. Everyone smiled. "Will she forgive us? Me for betraying you all?" Peter asked. "I don't know, she might she seemed so kind." "Not to mention that Lady Volkov asked a trial for you." The Auror said. "She did? Why?" Sirius asked. How could Rosalina do that for a traitor? He ratted them out to Voldemort of all people. "Lady Volkov did call for a trial, her reason wasn't given."

They all talked but all were certain about one thing...

Rosalina Potter is Rosalina Ulva Volkov!