🐺5: Fluffy and a Stone

It's been a couple of months, since Rosalina came to Hogwarts. She has made lots of friends from her house, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and even some Gryffindors.  She was sitting in the library when Draco and Blaise came up to her. She placed a bookmark on her page and put her book down. "What's the matter?" She asked the two boys. Over time, Rosaline became close with everyone and was easily recognized as the big sister and the mother hen out of all of the first years.  "It's just some older Gryffindors bulling us for being Slytherins." Draco said, he was still sad that he wasn't friends with the Harry Potter. But he didn't know he was friends with the lost Rosalina Potter.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Rosalina asked. The boys shook their head, so Rosalina opened her arms and they hugged her. Rosaline was a great friend and the Slytherins we're proud to say they could drop their mask around her. "how did I get so lucky for a friend like her?" The boys asked in their heads.

Late at night Rosalina found herself sneaking around at night. She was currently in the 3rd floor corridor. Rosalina knew she wasn't supposed to be there but the way Dumbeldore said it, it was like he was testing those who would be perfect about his pawns. And Rosalina Volkov was no pawn. So here she is, in the dark corridor, at night, using her sense of smell and hearing to go around the floor and see what it was that Dumbeldore set up for her oh so dear brother.

Rosalina found the smell of a dog. Not just any dog, a Cerberus. The three headed dog that is supposed to guard the gates of the underworld. She found the door and tried to open it. Locked.
"Who's there?" She heard a voice ask. Flinch, the creepy squib janitor. She placed her hand on the knob and said "Alohamora." The door opened and she went in. She heard flinch go pass her but she stopped when she heard a whimper. She turned around and saw a sleeping Cerberus. By it's size it's about a year or two old, because normal Cerberus we're maybe just as tall as half of the castle/school. But the puppy Cerberus was having a nightmare. Rosalina noticed a harp. She went over and began softly playing. The melody sending calming waves of music making the Cerberus's nightmares go way. Rosalina didn't know but she began to sing, not knowing the Cerberus woke up.

Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly
You shall be queen:
Who told you so, dilly, dilly
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly
That told me so.
Call up your men, dilly, dilly
Set them to work
Some to the plough, dilly, dilly
Some to the fork
Some to make hay, dilly, dilly
Some to cut corn
While you and I, dilly, dilly
Keep ourselves warm.
Lavender's green, dilly, dilly
Lavender's blue
If you love me, dilly, dilly
I will love you
Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly
And the lambs play
We shall be safe, dilly, dilly
Out of harm's way
I love to dance, dilly, dilly
I love to sing
When I am queen, dilly, dilly
You'll be my king:
Who told me so, dilly, dilly
Who told me so?
I told myself, dilly, dilly
I told me so

Rosalina stopped playing and noticed the Cerberus staring at her. It's tail wagging behind it's big body. Rosalina noticed the trap door under it's paw that refused to move. "What's your name, little one?" Rosaline asked. It barked. But to Rosalina it said "Fluffy!" "Fluffy huh? What's the trapdoor for?" "The old human is having me guard something. But it's small in here and I'm going to grow again." Fluffy whimpered. "If you want to, I could take the thing but makes sure it's safe again." Rosalina proposed. "My master would be happy if I just gave the stone up. He even told me to just 'do what Dumbledore says' like the old man is my master." "And that's why, if I have the thing I could haired it and you could sleep all day and night to help with your growing." Fluffy nodded and moved his paw. Rosalina opened the door and noticed the devil's snare. She casted a wand-less lighting charm making a perfect hole to slip through. She jumped and safely landed thanks to her Lycanthropy.

Rosalina comes to a door and thanks to her enchanted hearing, there where winged keys above her. she looked around and saw old brooms. 'Okay, Seriously? It's like someone wants someone to get the stone. These are simple for even first years to get through.' Rosalina thought. She went to the door, not going to be bothered to try and get the key from the sealing. She focused on her hands. A trick her papa taught her. Her nails turned dark and started forming claws. Using her claws, she started to unlock the door.  Also using her hearing, making sure to move it so it

CLICK!

Does that. Rosalina smirked, proud of herself and her family of Lycanthropes. She opened the door and came to a huge dark grey room. A giant wizard chess board, she walked to a shadowed wall walking through it and appeared on the other side on the board. Not at all doing to try and use the actual game. It would be a waist of time. Opening the door she came to a potion riddle.

Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
Two of us will help you, whichever you would find.
One among us seven will let you move ahead,
Another will transport the drinker back instead,
Two among our numbers hold only nettle wine,
Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line.
Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore,
To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four:
First, however slyly the poison tries to hide
You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;
Second, different are those who stand at either end,
But if you would move onwards, neither is your friend;
Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,
Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;
Fourth, the second left and the second on the right
Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.

Rosalina chuckled at the information provided. Any first year taking advanced potions could get through the riddle. She took the small potion and drank it. She walked through and came to a lot of stairs. She used her speed to her advantage. At the bottom, finding a beautiful red jewel/stone. Rosalina could the power coming from it. The stone was now with Rosalina, where she planned to keep it a myth for the wizarding world. She transfigured a pebble to look exactly like the stone and gave the jinx of it being the real deal.