匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 ㄖ几乇

"Eddie, I'm scared!"

"MAX! MAX!" MAX TAKES HER headphones around her neck, she turns around to see her counselor. "Where were you yesterday?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot it was Thursday." Max replies, not bothered by the situation.

"I'd like to see you today. Come straight after lunch, okay?" Max nods slightly at the counselors words and walks away, headphones on.

When she walked through the entrance, she saw her. Olivia Munson. One of the Munson 'freaks'. Sat there, on the floor. Papers all around, huffing and puffing.

Max walked over and picked up some papers that were out of reach. Olivia looked up and smiled at the redhead.

"Hey, loser." Olivia says standing up, grabbing the papers from Max.

"Hey, freak." Max says grabbing the girl and pulling her into a hug, they swayed a bit before pulling back. "Who did this?" Max said, running her hand over her girlfriend's bruised cheek. Olivia leaned in a bit, secretly kissing Max's cheek.

"Don't worry about it." She says, smiling, wincing a little as her cheek stretched.

"Liv?" Max said, quite sternly, still rubbing her thumb on Olivia's cheek. Olivia sighed and gives in.

"Jason and his friends bumped into me, and I hit the side of my face on the wall, alright?" She explained "Nothing to worry about. Now come on the announcements are about to start" She looked around, before grabbing Max's chin and kissing her on the lips, attempting to unclench her jaw, which worked.

Max groaned when Olivia pulled back too soon. Olivia giggled before running away, slowing down as she turns around to see Max standing in place.

"Come on loser. Let's go cheer on Lucas" Olivia says walking backwards. Max ran after her and they entered the gym.

Finding Mike and Dustin and walking over to them. Olivia couldn't hear what they were saying, but she didn't care.

She spotted Eddie in the crowd, she blew him a kiss, he jokingly caught it and put it into his denim jacket breast pocket and bowed a little. She chuckled and shook her head.

Soon after the cheerleaders started their routine of flips and jumps. The band joined in too.

"And let's hear it for your Tigers!" The Announcer said. The team tore through some paper. The whole gymnasium erupted in cheer. Max held onto Olivia's waist when someone bumped into her.

One could say Max was a tad overprotective- Okay, scratch that, she was very overprotective over Olivia. She met Olivia after the events at the Star court. After the Byers and Eleven had left. After Billy had died. Max and her mother had moved to a trailer park. Olivia and Eddie lived in front of them with their uncle, Wayne.