匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 丂丨乂

"Ha, yeah, over my dead body."

"NOT TO BE A WIMP, BUT CAN I sit in the car for this?" Robin asks. The group were on their way to give Eddie a new stock on food and alcohol. Nancy was driving with Robin in the passenger seat, Max and Lucas in the middle, Dustin, Steve and Olivia were in the very back, snacking on Eddie's snacks. "Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." She says to Nancy.

"It'll be fine." Nancy says reassuring Robin and herself.

"I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't." Robin pictures the look in Eddie's eyes.

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve held up the six pack. Olivia elbowed him in the stomach. She was sat in the middle, between both Steve's and Dustin's out-stretched legs, the snacks on her lap.

"That's what me mom does." Max speaks up.

"Why don't we give it a trial run? 'Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Liv-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Only, the bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension that we told you about, and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. Like, he's entirely shut off to us, so basically, you're screwed. And, no no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're, like, doubly, triply screwed'."

"Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that." Lucas says Olivia leans forward in between Lucas and Max.

"Well, it's a clear way of knowing what happened. How else are we supposed to tell my brother about this?" Olivia asks, looking between the two.

"'We're one step closer to finding Vecna'. That's what we say. That's what's important." Nancy says.

"Does that answer your question?" Max asks, turning her head to Olivia's.

"Yeah, that's better." Olivia sits back down, making sure not to sit on the boys' legs.

"See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve says glaring at Olivia when she steals a crisp from his hand.

"Oh shit." Nancy says. There were a crowd of people and police where Eddie was originally. Everyone gets out except for Olivia who is putting the bandana and sunglasses on, then walking up beside Robin and Max. Robin looks to Olivia and puts her hood up, covering her face more. "Come on, this way." They all hid behind a van. Olivia stood behind Max, in front of Robin.

"... the Roanne County line received a call a little after midnight..." Powell was talking into the news camera. "... reporting a homicide out here on the lake.  Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake, about ten yards from that house you see behind me. It was there that we found the victim, an eighteen-year-old senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney." Everyone looks over to Lucas. "We have also identified a people of interest. Eddie and Olivia Munson." The group looked at Olivia, they couldn't see the tears that welled up in her eyes.