Getting Harder day by day

Lexi's Pov

I don't know how long I can take this anymore cuz I have started to feel dizzy and on top of that Alexandra is trying to find a new wife for Marcello I was so hurt when I heard their conversation other day in the garden it started with the baby thing I was surprised at first and happy just for a second but Alexandra dropped the bomb by saying" Oh no I would never want that Grace to give birth to my grandchildren she doesn't deserve to be a mother I don't know how she will treat her child I was thinking you to get married again. Marcello was shocked at first but when he saw me he said " Of course I will" giving me a evil grin. I went from there. Today I have to serve tea to Alexandra in her room. I was going to but my dizziness is getting high and because that I didn't saw who was infront of then accidently my hand slip which was holding hot tea and it spilled all over Alexandra's hand. I panicked " I.. I am sorry mam i didn't.." Then I got a hard slap when looked who was there i saw Marcello he was looking like a raging beast" How dare u.. saying that he punched me and then fell on the ground . " take may mom to her room and u bitch we have unfinished business to do. He grabbed me from my hair I kept screaming and apolozing but as usual he was deaf. He threw me inside his study I beg" Plz sir  I didn't do it on purpose" He ripped my clothes off..