Regrets

Just like  wood insects  makes the most strongest pillar into the weakest one by eating it up from inside in simlar way regrets and guilts eat you up from inside and u never know how easily you became weak. Same thing was happening to the stark family. The whole ride with xander was slient. Marcello was so furious he went straight to the doctor and roared " how is she, tell me how is she??" Grabbing the doctor by his white coat collar " Mr stark please this is hospital  control yourself and for your wife. She is fine but damaged mentally and physically. she is still in the influence of sedatives and plz hire the best psychologist for her i hope you got  why i said this to you. Everyone in the hospital was amazed by the reaction from the doctor including Marcello. He must know why he was acting that towards him but more over he needs to take care of his wife whom he had broke bit by bit. Making her afraid of her own shadow, inother hand xander was apologizing  to Marcello and Alexandra. Alexandra was soothing xander while Marcello went straight to the room where Lexi was. When he entered the room he saw his first love fighting with life and death. Full of all those tubes around her body made his head spin, looking at all the marks of sex and his brutal beatings he wanted to puke at himself. He didn't know what will happen when she will know about the child. He started running his hand on his hair. Then he sat beside lexi and said" I am so sorry babe whatever i have done to you i will make it up to u plz forgive me just give me one chance". After that he went out at the balcony and started punching and kicking the railing of the balcony. He started howling like a wounded beast what was the use of it the damage was done. Xander came inside to see what was the noise coming from then he saw Marcello out control he came from behind an grab his chest while kept hitting the railing. Alexandra control herself and came inside to see his son in a miserable state and watch her own daughter in death bed se ran towards crying Marcello to hug him. " Mom what have i done every single torture of her is spinning infront of me. Oh god i killed my child she was screaming and begging me to stop but just becuz i was so stupid and arrogant. What's use all these fortune i have which can't bring my child's life, to stop myself from hurting her mom". Those all trio were crying and then Alexandra wiped her tears and said " Its not for time to cry on spilled milk we need to take care of lexi too she needs us. We need tell her the truth of miscarriage we can't lie this to her" said Alexandra. " But mom". Alexandra raised her hand to stop and Marcello agreed with his mother.