Miscarriage

Warning :Mature scenes contain read on your own risk

Plz plz Ah ah... he thrusted inside her without making her wet. It was so painful she burning from inside. Blood was coming from her intimate parts. Her sex organs were as if being stabbed by some knife. Then he turn her and enter inside her anal. She screamed " plz it..hu..rting..." you should have thought before u hurt my mom. For hours it went on like that then once he was done threw her on the edge of the table. It hurt her side of head which started to bleed. She felt something one her flowing when wiped off it it was blood. She was justed dwell in her pain when suddenly Marcello grabbed her hair from behind and said" you think its over no darling not yet" Then he threw her on the floor started kicking and punching her. He was not in his senses he kepted kicking on her stomach then he took of his belt and start lashing her" AHH AHH AHHH Uhhh Ahh pl....z...d.o..n't Ahhh AHHH. She forgot the count of the lash. Then after the all day tortures he left her like that. Alexis felt something cool down there she noticed that along with her other parts of her body she was bleeding from her intimate part. Bleeding was really heavy  She was scared she had no power to stand but she still tried to call help but the voice never came out of her throat due to dehydration. Then slowly she fall into the darkness.

Marcello's Pov
How dare she... i hope she got her lesson. Well everything was perfect until i got married to her. I feel bad to treat her like that but she deserves it. Xander told me she is daughter of that  Greek qqqqwho was also involved in Lexi's death yes my mother's daughter. Alexandra is  my stepmom but was more then a real mother she did everything for and now it was my turn to do something for her. At our wedding cermony i got to know that this girl whom i fell for was the killer of my mother's daughter. Alexandra asked revenge from me so I deceided to give her. Why my first love has to be Grace. I went to see my mother she said was doing fine. Thank god see wasn't hurt much. Then suddenly i heard a maid scream. " She is died grace.... she..sir.." I catched the running maid and asked" What happened to grace". Sir...she is unconscious and lying on pool of blood before she completed her sentence i rush toward the room and saw she lying naked on pool of blood i was scared to death. I took o my coat cover her and roar to the servants to close there eyes" Hurry take out the car"
Then i rush to the hospital. DAMN IT!!! Xandar's gonna kill me he said to keep her atleast alive and now she.. f***. She was lying on my chest she look so fragile and pale. Of course she would be i was the one who did this to her. I can't do this to her anymore no i need to send her to her father.