Chapter 5

Scene goes to Reaper's point of view

In the ruins Reaper stood beside the empty tree, he looks down and whined thinking about his soulmate, Reaper he looks up at the tree yearning for his Love.

Toriel said "Hello Dear how may I help you?"

Reaper looks away from the tree over to Toriel that stood under the brunches infront of him, he said "Hello Toriel. im here for someone called Flower"

Toriel Said "Flower? im sorry I don't know who that is"

Reaper nods, he said "Thank you. good day Mrs"

Toriel said "You too Dear"

Reaper teleports away popping in snowdin, Reaper walks through the town looking around, he saw the skelebro's house. Reaper walks up to the front door and knocked.

As Reaper waited the front door opened seeing a happy Papyrus, when Papyrus saw Reaper his smile faded away. Papyrus asked in a serious tone "What are you doing here Reaper?"

Reaper said "May I come in?"

Papyrus stares at Reaper for a while, he later nods and opened the door wider moving out of the way for Reaper.

Reaper floats in the house avoiding to touch Papyrus, he said "Is there anyone here with you Papyrus?"
Papyrus closed the door, he looks at Reaper shaking his head saying "Sans went out for a walk. Im watching TV by myself"

Reaper nods he sits on the couch, he asked "Do you know anyone in this AU called Flower?"

Papyrus went silent, he later went to the TV and turned it off, Papyrus turns to Reaper facing him, he said "Maybe?.....why?"

Reaper stood up, he said "You know that answer Papyrus. That's why im here"

Papyrus whispered "Please no"

Reaper looked confused, he asked "Papyrus? What's-"

Papyrus looks down at the floor later he started crying as he fell on his knees crying more.

Reaper said worryingly "Papyrus Who is Flower?"

The door opens up, Reaper looks at who is here seeing the Sans walking in the house. When the Sans saw Reaper he frozen, he looks around seeing Papyrus on his knees on the floor crying. Reaper felt the aura of death to the Sans understanding that this is Flower, knowing who it is made him sad.

Flower said "What are you doing!? Don't touch my brother!"

Flower teleports infront of Papyrus facing Reaper. Reaper stayed still silently waiting as he knew what is coming because he's done this a billion times.

Papyrus's hand reaches out to Sans's back holding Sans's jersey, he mumbled "B-brother Please dont-"

Flower said in a serious tone "Its alright I wont let him take you away"

Papyrus sobbed, he cried out "He's not here for me"

Flower blinks. Flower feeling shocked, he slowly looks behind himself looking down at Papyrus seeing him cry orange tears.

Papyrus looks up at Flower stuttering
"Were- w-were you slowly dieing-...............Sans?"

Flower's eye sockets started building up blue tears, he said "I........ I didn't want to tell you- I couldn't let you know"

Papyrus said "I- I don't want you to leave m-me"

Flower bends his back, down to Papyrus hugging him, Flower said "Im still here, im not going away"