WARKINRTH

*Warkinrth (Rune's birth world)*

A man in his teens busted the door open. He's sweaty, tired, and gasping really hard.

"Hey, what's the rush?" said the girl with a short black hair who appears to be in her teens. She's wearing a black military attire and a cape with a flower symbol in the middle.

"Ma-master Rune." said the tired man, struggling to breathe. He has brown hair and  is wearing identical clothes as the girl but his cape has a different flower symbol in it.

"Master's home?!" excitedly replied by man with green hair on the corner. Same as the other two, this man wears a black military attire and a cape with a flower symbol different from the other two.

"N-no." replied the tired man.

"Eh? Then what?" said the excited man on the corner.

"Ma-master Rune. He-he's dead." said the tired man. The room was filled with silence, everyone froze on the spot.

"W-wait, Xion. You're not joking, right?" said the girl with black hair. The tired man, who appears to have the name Xion, shook his head.

"Karyll's right, Xion. This is not a good day for jokes like that." replied the man with green hair to the girl who's name seems to be Karyll.

"T-this is not a joke. I went to the HQ earlier and I overheard the conversation in the command center." said Xion.

"Y-you mean to say that the master." said Karyll.

"Is. Dead." continued the man with green hair. He's name is Rein. Everyone looked down and silence dominated the room again.

"Wait, where's Aria?" Xion asked.

"She was sent on a mission on a different unit." Karyll answered.

"She brought anyone from her section?" Xion asked. Rein shook his head in response.

"This seems to be a slight blessing." Xion said.

"What do you mean?" Karyll asked.

"If Aria knew anything about this, she might blame herself." explained Xion.

"Blame herself?" asked Karyll.

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know." said Rein, joining in the conversation.

"The mission master Rune took part in was a mission Aria was supposed to take, but since she just fought 2 days before that mission, master took it from her and told her to rest." Rein continued.

"Then what should we do?" Karyll asked, starting to get even more panicked.

"Don't inform anyone about the master's death, not even a single flower in the garden." said Xion.

"Especially Aria." Rein added.

"I will go to the HQ to confirm about the master's death. I will also ask them to keep this information a secret and cover it with the master traveling through worlds again." Rein continued.