CHAPTER 4

"I thought we're gonna wear our royal gowns to the party?" I asked them while we're walking to a corridor.

"Yeah." Nesrin said.

"Then why are we wearing our uniforms?"

"You'll see." They all answered in unison and winked at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't asked anymore further questions. They're being extra weird than earlier. I just met them but I feel like I already know a lot about them. Then now, the darkness in this place with only the moon as light made me scared. It feels like we're in a haunted and abandoned place with full of ghosts.

And as I think of it. Does ghosts are real too? I mean I just known that the creatures I thought was only myths as a child were all true and exist. By just thinking that ghosts are real made me shiver.

"We're here."

Because of too much thinking, I didn't noticed that we're already here outside the stadium. We saw the boys leaning in the wall beside the big doors like they're waiting  for someone and when they saw us, they signalled us to get near.

"What took you so long?" Eirwen asked annoyed. He gave us all a mask that'll only cover our eyes and nose with different colors but with the same design.

Mine was a mixed of color Black, White and Gold. Ariah has a mixed of black and white. Nesrin has a mixed of black and Violet. Eirlys has a mixed of black and Yellow. Kaimana has a mixed of black and Blue. And all of our masks has three colorful feathers on the right side, top of our eyes.

"Where did you get these?" I asked.

"Outside Casa Royale. We just took it and decided to give your masks here." Death answered coldly so I just nod at him.

"But what are these for? They didn't tell us that it's a masquerade ball---or party." Ariah said.

"It says here that it is to hide our identity." Eirwen while holding a paper. "This came from the box together with the masks."

"But why do we need to hide our identity?"

That made them think deeply. It's scary to look at. It feels like something wrong is gonna happen. I feel a piercing stare at me and I  was shocked when my eyes met his. I averted his gaze 'cause I'm not comfortable with it.

"Maybe they just want to surprise us of who's who?" I just said to ease the tension.

They all looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go inside. We're the only one left here." The Alpha said seriously and coldly. We all just nodded and went inside wearing our masks. We're Infront and the boys are behind us.

The moment we step in, all eyes were  focused on us. I kinda feel shy cause I'm Infront and in the middle. I looked at the girls beside me and they're walking gracefully and full of confidence. I just imitated them so I wouldn't embarrassed myself. We are Royal afterall.

Someone approached us and lead us to our table. It's a big round table with 10 elegant chairs. I looked around and noticed that our table and chairs are different from others.

"Good evening to all. I am your Principal, Layla Storm, The second princess of the Storm Palace." Storm Palace? Is that even a thing?

"Storm Palace is a very dangerous place if enter without permission." I looked at Kaimana when she said that but she just smiled at me.

"Tonight, a new school year will begin. And for the very first time, we host this party for our introductions to each other." Many murmurs and whispering can be heard after her last sentence. I looked at my dormmates but they're all seriously focused on the Principal. "Silenced!" In just one word, everyone got silent. "Most of you may be thinking what gotten into our minds to have an Acquaintance Party. To answer your question, it's because we have a very special student who's now studying at our prestigious school." I don't know if I'm just hallucinating but I feel like I saw her looked at me when she said that.