ⁿᵃ ʰᵉᵉ ᵈᵒ

Hee do's pov

I was heading back home, stumbling upon yi-jin. it looked like there were two men and he looked a bit sad and disappointed. 

"its not my problem that you went bankrupt", yelled one of them.

"i apologize" kneeled down yi-jin.

"i promise you that i'll never be happy, ever", said yi-jin

"promise? you better", scoffed the arrogant one.

"failed to pay next month rent, kicking you off", said the same guy. yi-jin bows and the two men walked out, i immediately hid behind a white wall. they had finally left and i walked up towards yi-jin.

"what's going on?", I ask. I could see he was upset, verge of crying. "it's nothing" he replied. "wanna drink?", i asks. "it's fine", said he. "after all, i do own you 3000 won", i remind him. 

"on what?", asked he. "a simple drink or ice cream", i said. i grab his arm and start running to the store.

"why are we run-ning~", said yi-jin. "you sit here and i'll wait", i ordered. "fine", he agreed and took a seat on the bench. 

"here", i said, piercing the juice with the straw. "drink up", i smile. he smiles back, "yum", he said in between.

"but still i feels so down", said he. "yi-jin, could i show you something?", i asked. "what is it now?", asked he while sipping on his banana milk. "it's something that helps me and puts me in a good mood when i'm down", i replied.

"oh, is it?", said he. "gaja", i grabbed his hand and began running.

 i reach the tae-yang high school.

"what are we doing?", asked yi-jin. "just trust the process", i replied and began running again.

"arraseo~", i dragged him to the taps that were in the school. "watch this", i said turning the tap upside down. making a fountain, "yaay!", i jumped up and down. he looks at me "only one, put all", said he while he put all of the taps in that manner.

"wow, neomu kyeopta", i said. "na hee do!", he pushes me forward making me get all soaked. i put water at him as a way to get revenge. "yi-jin!", i called out. we both were soaked and laughing. having fun....

we were having fun while a guard spotted us and yelled at us. "what are you kids doing?", he yelled out. "sorry", i said and turned the taps off. "what you doing, we got to run", said yi-jin as he grabbed my arm and started to run.

we finally stop, trying to breathe. "that was fun", said he. "so?", i said. "you can't give up on happiness. even if the times take everything from you can't give up on happiness", i said. 

"you're right", said he. "but now you have told them, i'll keep it a secret", i said. "we can be happy in secret", i whisper through his ear. hearing by this, he smiled and i did too.