ᵇᵃᵉᵏ ʸⁱ ʲⁱⁿ

Hee do's Pov

I want to get into tae-yang high school, sucks for me that fencing has stopped due to the IMF crisis. "darn it", i thought. tonight is the day, i'll do anything.

i walk in, taking a drink and taking a seat. everything was going alright when the waitress told me too get up and put me in a separate room. i look at them, they were all hooking up while one was just drinking alone. he was the same guy i ran into, the newspaper guy who threw his newspaper at the peeing boy. 

"i'm in deep trouble", i thought.

"you still at school, you're look so off", said the lady. i smile of awkwardly.

Yi jin's Pov

i was sipping on my 3rd glass of beer and turned to only realize it was her. 

"what's she doing here?", i thought. "what are you doing here?", i ask her. "it's fine let her drink", said woo-sung. "and end up like you", i said with intriguing eyes. i was fuming with anger. 

woo-sung stood up, telling her to sit. i stood up and started walking towards them, "go now", i said to the little girl. "you gonna go call the police, then call", said woo-sung. i hit the fire bell causing everyone to leave the room.

"gaja", i said as i grabbed her arm and started to run.

we were back to the neighborhood...

"what were you doing? you're 18 and you're doing this?", i ask her. "i..it's a long story", said she. "i don't care!", i said. "i was trying to get arrested and i'll be suspended so i can join the school of yu-rim's, the tae-yang high school. my school has stopped the fencing team and i can't fence due to the IMF crisis", she explained.

"so? you know minors can't be arrested. you're 18", i spoke up. "mian, i'll promise i'll never do it again", she promised. "fine", i said. 

"by the way, what's your name?", i ask her. "i? na hee do", she replies fondly. "what's yours?", she asks. "baek yi jin", i reply. "nice, bye", she turned and started to run.

"she so reckless", i thought and smile to myself.