𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘴

His gloves hit the training bag. "Pendejo you scared the shit out of me" as his manager marcel tapped his shoulder "listen kid some show wants you to go on for a few episodes or something. It's big cash we talkin' bout" matìas was instantly intrigued "we taking seven zeros?" Marcel nodded...

Let's give you a little introduction to the man I'm talking about before we continue. Matìas Delgado is a mma fighter who recently achived his life goal of fighting in the ufc (middleweight devision) and ex street fighter. Kid knew how to throw hands but he was brought up on the wrong side of town. His family moved from Mexico to california when he was around 7 and since then he was the kid with a weird accent who couldn't speak English. He started hanging with the wrong crowd and began street fighting. His parents didn't give a shit cause he was bringing a few hundred dollars home a month and that was good enough for them. They worked their asses off to the point where they'd worked themselves way too much to put up with his behaviour. And that's when marcel found him, Marcel knew this kid was something special when he saw him thow a few combos. Since then he's trained Matìas and made him a star. Matìas dosent even know how to thank marcel enough. Let's get back to the story now.....

"So you're saying I go on some dumbass show and I'm making racks on racks?" Marcel nodded at him
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

She just finished shooting her scene and was walking to her trailer when Sydney stopped her "lex I gotta tell you something" alexa gave her a 'Carry on' look. "New. Guy. On. The. Show." She said making dramatic pauses between each word. Alexa raised her eyebrow in Intriguement "okay I think blonde hair, blue eyes skinny boy?" Alexa said. Just then some dude bumped into her "watch where your going" the guy looked down at her "wheres some dude named Sam?" Alexa smirked "and why should I tell you" he looked her up and down and put his hand out "matìas. You?" She shook his hand "alexa"

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 💫🤍

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙞̀𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧