𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝...
Manuel had to find out where his girl was and he thought that she might have gone to the hospital so he sped off to there. He got out of his car and began frantically pacing around looking for her and he caught a glimpse of her "mads" he said catching her attention she then dragged him to the nearest bathroom "you're a fucking idiot Manuel, you're so fucking stupid" she said as a few tears escaped from her eyes "you don't understand what the fucker did. He snitched on fez it coulda been me next. We needed to get the fucker in line" she scoffed "so fucking threaten him or some shit? You fucking nearly killed him" it was then his turn to scoff "you seem to fucking care alot about your ex. I wouldn't care if you fucking killed someone I'd always  take your word for it. Fucking seems like this is one sided" he spat at her "don't fucking say that you cunt. You know I'd always take your side but you're literally willingly throwing yourself in jail. You know how his family is just fucking pray that he doesn't press charges"

maddy decided to make her own way home and manny was driving home when he saw jules and rue walking somewhere so he stopped and rolled his window down "Yo you guys need a ride?" He asked they both looked at eachother in
agreement "yeah sure" rue said "shotgun" jules shouted before getting in the passengers side "...we saw what went down" she said before looking down at his bloodied knuckles "is it wrong of me to be pissed of that maddy is at the hospital with her bitch of an ex" rue and jules made eye contact as they could both sense the anger in his voice "well- i- I'd say you have a complete right to be pissed? I'd want rue by my side if I fucking committed murder or arson cause I know I'd always be by her side" they smiled at eachother and they stopped at a red light. Manuel looked in his cup holder and saw maddys lipgloss and other products she leaves in his car rue was half dozed off in the back but jules saw how he was hurting and put her hand on his shoulder in a friendly way and gave him a reassuring look "her heart beats for Manuel Breaux I can't imagine her with anyone else, you're the great love story everyone wants" she said under her breath sincerely he felt his eyes swell and tears began to form so he looked forward and kept driving they reached the freeway and his window was down he was driving way too fucking fast and he could feel the tears run down his face then blow away due to the air resistance. An hour or so later he dropped rue off home and it was just him and jules "Manuel she isn't going to understand why you did what you did at first but she's gonna come around I promise you" he parked outside her house and they gave eachother a half hug before he sped off home. He parked outside and he was just looking through his phone at all the photos he had with her. He went inside and went under his bed and opened a dufflebag and took something out then went into his car he took some molly and sat in his car after a few hours it wore off and he went to bed.

He woke up in the morning and heard some noise but he brushed it off and decided to pick up a joint and smoke it to calm his nerves. He threw on a white wife beater vest and some shorts. His eyes were bloodshot and he just looked drained. He then made his way downstairs and that's when he saw her, in all her glory he started at her for a minute. She felt his gaze burning into her so she turned around. "Go play theo I'll be there in a minute" she said to him and she walked to manny "I looked in your car fucking tell me why there's molly in there" he just shrugged "are you fucking high?" She asked and he nodded giving her a toothy smile almost childlike she looked down smiling "why do you have to make it so hard for me to be mad at you" she said placing one hand on his chest  he just smirked knowing he still had his girl

𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞̀𝙖𝙨'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
This week matìas was made an official character on euphoria and not a guest star so he was 100% sure he was gonna be a recurring character. But that wasn't his focus right now. At this point he was standing backstage with his gloves on and his coach shouting instructions to people
"GET MY BOY SOME FUCKING WATER IF HE SAID GET HIM IT" Marcel screamed. Matìas knew marcel was anticipating this fight and he gets angry when he's nervous. Just then alexa walked in looking amazing as always and a smile struck his face "you came?" He said smiling "duh I wouldn't miss this shit boy" she said smiling back "you're gonna get your ass out there, beat the fuck outta that shithead then were gonna party like we never have before" she said before kissing him, that was all the reassurance he needed before going into the octagon.

"AND ITS TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NIGHT, ENTERING THE STAGE MATÌAS 'EL DIABLO' DELGADOOOO" he made his entrance to the ring cold eyed and focused. He entered and began going over tactics in his head. Before he knew it he was standing opposite his opponent. They touched gloves and began the battle. Immediately matìas was hit in the abdomen but he could take that, the first round was slow matìas was just figuring out his opponents tactics for the fight

"Get your head in the fucking game kid" Marcel said to matìas after the first round "I got it" he said nodding before stepping back in, he looked to his right and there was alexa he made eye contact and smiled for a second before proceeding. His opponent went for a spinning kick but matìas expected that and hit him with a overhand punch evidently knocking him out he saw the guy hit the floor and not get up and it hit him...he finally won. He jumped over the came straight to alexa who was surrounded by his cast mates and he began screaming in victory alongside them...

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..𝙤𝙧 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙤? 🤍💫