𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

𝘼/𝙣

𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞'𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙭

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

Matìas genuinely couldn't believe alexa kissed him back he sat there simply in shock "don't look so shocked" the raven haired girl chuckled. "You kissed me?" She nodded still laughing "shit I owe Sydney 10 bucks now" he looked confused giving her a 'Carry on' look "she said I'd willingly kiss you soon and I bet her that you didn't like me back- I guess she won" matìas smirked "hmm lexa likes meee" he said in a mocking tone she then sat on his lap facing him "hmm maybe lexa does" she whispered in a more seductive voice he couldn't hold himself back and went in for another kiss but just as he did she put her finger over his lips "don't be a tease" he said, she smirked and moved her finger kissing him again. His hands moved to her waist and her hands were on the back of his neck. After a few makeout sessions- by a few I mean about a few hundred, Alexa had to get home as they were shooting an early scene tomorrow "I gotta get my ass home" she mumbled in-between kisses matìas's phone buzzed and he looked at ita little shocked. "Who's it?" Alexa asked he tried brushing it off but she grabbed his phone "the fuck is diane?" She almost shouted "my ex- occasionally a hookup" he said looking down "whats her full name?" She demanded trying to get answers "diane guerrero" alexa perked up at that "she latina?" She asked "Colombian" he replied "show me a photo of her"

 "Who's it?" Alexa asked he tried brushing it off but she grabbed his phone "the fuck is diane?" She almost shouted "my ex- occasionally a hookup" he said looking down "whats her full name?" She demanded trying to get answers "diane guerrero" alex...

He pulled up the first photo he had "this was at her movie premiere I took that she didn't know-" he started rambling and alexa stood up "I think you need to sort out your priorities before we try this again

𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 🤍💫