Part 6

After listening Prince calling Tejasswi Teju Karan's eyes get's wide. what did Prince called Tejasswi Teju how .

Prince: Bhai i will leave now i have a meeting. wish me luck bhai its my first meeting.

Karan: wish u luck bhai. i know your meeting will be superb jus be confident.

Prince: Yes bhai thank you.

Ruhi: Best of luck chachu. 

Teju: Best of luck Prince and dont worry you will crack the deal.

Prince: thak you Teju & Princess byy.

Teju,Karan,Ruhi: Byy best of luck.

After saying this he goes out of the cabin ans while leavng he just look at the trio Karn, Ruhi, Teju doing matsi together.

Prince: Aae waheguru kash asa ho gye ki ye teeno ek sath bandh jaye . Teju ke sath princess kitni khush hot hai aur bhai bhi kitna haste hai hayee rabba inpar apni mehar rakhna.

Karan: Soo Prince calls u Teju Nice.

Teju: ya first he called he Tejasswi then i said im to call me Teju.

Karan: Ooh i also called you Tejasswi in our first meeting i hope you remember.

Saying this wo apne sir pakad leta hai ye msine kya boldiya aab kya kru.

Teju: Matlab mai samjhi nhi.

Karan: Aa kuch nhi (and goes near Ruhi and start playing with her).

Teju: What did he just said right now and what id he meant( while thinking).

Suddenly phone rings and Teju comes out of her thinking.

Teju: Oo shits its shagun call what do i say her.

Karan: Please don't let her know she i with me.

Teju:Don't worry Mr.Kundrra i will not lwt hwr known dont take tension please.

Shagun: Hey hii shagun here.

Teju : Hii shagun actually i know its late but dont worry i will dropher to your place early.

Shagu: Actaully Tejasswi i am going out of india for some months can you will please take care of her please here only i can trust you and no one else ;ease dont say no please.

Teju: Are why will i say no i will ost happy if shestays with me no problem tou can go.

Shagun: Oo thank you tejasswi ok byy i hav to some pcking.

After cutting the call.

Teju: So I have some good new for Ruhi and her papa.

What the asked excitedly.

Karan: what is it please say na.

Ruhi: what is it please say with puppy eyes;

Teja: So for next few Ruhu is going to stay with her her papa.

Ruhi: What are you serious.

Teja: Yes baby I am very serous.

Ruhi: I will be staying with my my papa yay💃💃 wait let me inform chachu papa I m going to meet chachu byy.

Karan: Wait princess I will ask some one to drop you in his cabin.

Ruhi: Ok papa but ask him to come fast.

Karan call the peon and ask him to drop Ruhi in peon cabin.

Karan: What did you jus true na that Princess is going to stay with me for few day's.

Teju: Yes Karan why will I lie she is going to be with you trust me.

Karan; i am so happy so happy Teju you dont know Thank you so much thank yu so much and he hugs teju.

Teju is get shocked she doesn't know what had happen she feels some thing and same goes with karan. After realizing they broke their hug and their is an awkward silence.   

Karan: What the hell Karan what did do you. What is wrong with you and wait did you call her Teju why why (thinking to himself). I am am sorry for whatever I did I am so sorry.

Teju: Its ok Karan I can understand don't be sorry and you can cal me Teju I dont have any problem(smiling). 

They share a eyelock but they gets disturbed by Ruhi.

Ruhi : Papa lets go to shopping please.

Karan: Ok lets go.

Ruhi: Beautiful you also come.

Teju: I am so sorry Ruhu but I have to go clinic patients are waiting for me. I am so sorry.

Ruhi : its ok Princess we will go together after you are done with your patients but we will go together please🥺

Karan: Please don't say no its Princess choice please.

Teju: You don't need to say please I am already ready I can never say no to Ruhi. Let go to my clinc.

After reaching to clinic Karan and Ruhi seat in Teju's cabin and Teju goes and attend patients after attending them the trio goes for shopping they spend a beautiful day and come back to home.  

Hey guys please let me know in comments that you are liking the story or not or should I stop. Don't forget to vote 

THANK YOU❤💞