Part 12

Ruhi: HEY beautiful (running towards Teju).

Teju: Aaa my baby I miss you baby. How are you ?

Ruhi: I am super fine I missed you.

Teju: I missed you too baby.

Teju looks at shagun.

Teju: Hii shagun How is everything going?

Shagun: Everything is going good.

Shagun is eyes were searching for the person who is going to get to Teju just for her surety. At that time Shagun's eyes fall on on the frame where her and her cousin photo frame was kept amd she thinks that he is her going to be husband she gets relax.

shangun bids adeu from Ruhi and goes to her house relax/

Ashok: Shagun kya huaTejasswi kisse shaddi kr rhi hai Karan se to nhi hi.

Shagun: Ashok relax Tejasswi is not getting married to Karan. Mai uske husband se to ni mil payi par i saw her photo with him and she was wore the same saree she wore taht day that means that photo is of that day so relax and dont worry baby.

They get relax and go to celebrate Karan fail. But they don't kno what was going to happen with them.

 On the other hand Ruhi ws upset that her beautiful was going aware so she decided to talk with the man who Teju was going to get unaware of that she was going to get married to her DAD. She went ruuning down the stairs to ground where that man was standing.

Ruhi: Dhule Uncle please don't marry my beautiful please I love her Don't take her away from me. Yaha pe to itni saari pretty pretty  girls hai aap unmese kisi se bhe shaadi krlo par meri beautiful se nhi. Please uncle woh aap unse shaadi karoge to woh mere pass kese rahegi mra dhyaan kese rakhegi aur apna promie kese pura karegi please don't marry her please (started crying)😭.

Karan was just standing there and was hearing all this when he heard her cying he turned back to see her.

Karan: Princess.

Ruhi: Papa I am sorry papa mujhe laga yahape dulhe uncle khade hai sorry🥺.

Karan; No princess don't say sorry aap ko nhi chahiye ki Teju aap se dhur jaye vo shadi kre.

Ruhi: Nhi papa agar wo shadi karegi to mujhse aapse dadu se dadi se aaji se abba se aur massi se dhur ho jayegi na (again starts crying) 😭.

Karan: No Princess don't cry baby aur aap ko ks ne kaha Teju aapse dhur ho jayegi vo aapse dhur nhi vo apke aur pass aane vsli hai.

Ruhi: (wiping her tears)Matlab:

Karan: Matlab ye ki Apki beautiful mujhse shaddi krne wali hai.

Ruhi: Ha sacchi((her face glowed eyes were shinning) and started dancing.

Karan:Ha sacchi npw lsitened ye baat kisiko nhi pata chalni chaiye shagun mumma ko bhi nhi promise.

Ruhi: Promise papa  ye baat kisiko bhi pata nhi chalegi. Papa matlab beautiful aab meri mumma banegi.

Karan: Ha baby now go inside Teju tumhe dhund rhi hogi,

Ruhi: Yess byy papa and kissed his cheeks I love u.

Karan: Byy I love u too (just smiling).

Ruhi entered in the house with dancing and was soo happy that her beautiful is going to be here mother. 

Ruhi enterd on Teju's room and called her and started crying. Yuvi noticed it and said to Teju.

Teju: Ruhu what happened baby did anybody said you something why are you crying baby and (Teju got tensed) shaant ho ja baby bass shaant ho (But Ruhi didn't stop).