Part 38

After 3 Years.

Ruhi has grown up she stays in u for further studies. and Ruhaan is grown up and Ria is also big now 10 years old and ruhi is now 18 years old. She is going to come today for TEJRAN ANNIVERSARY. Everybody is waiting for her Teju and Karan can't keep calm as they are going to see their daughter after almost 3 years like face to face as they didn't see her physically. But now they were going to meet her they can finally hug her. And on top of the cherry its their anniversary.

Karan: Teju... Teju... Ladddooooo.

Teju: Aayi baba ruko 2 min.

KD: Teju kitne baje hai.

KM: Aap voh bhi usse pucho bechari kitna kaam kr rhi.

Teju: Koi na mumma papa its 8 o clock.

Karan: Laddoo yaha aana.

Teju: Mumma aap papa ko itna dathe ho jara apne bete ko bhi dath lagao.

KD: Hana sahi bolla.

KM: Aap chup betho jii Teju jana beta jra dekh le mai uss ko badme dekhti hu khotya.

Teju: Ji

Teju goes and the room and gets shock as Karan had mess with the room afull room was filled with clothes and karan was standing.

Teju: What the hell Sunny yeh kya haal bana kr rakha hai.

Karan: Mai kya kru laddoo mujhe nhi samjh aa rh ahai kya ehnu.

Teju: Karan function sham ko hai aur tumahre kapde bhi ready hai na toh yeh sab hiyu kiya.

Karan: Are mujhe princess ko len jana hai bol na kya pehnu.

Teju: Mai tumhara kya kru sunny yeh lo.

Teju select grey T-Shirt with black pants.

Karan: Thank you sweety I love you (pecking her lips) Ok i will get ready. Waise meri dusri princess ready hui ki nhi.

Teju: pata nhi abhi dekh ke ati hu.

Ria : Mumma..... Mummaaaaaaa.

Teju: Ohoo mai kya kru in baap beti ka meri beti ane wali hai aur tum dono mujhe kaam bhi nhi kr ne de rhe hai.

Karan: Sweety.

Teju: Bolo kya chaiye abhi tumhe.

Karan: I LOVE YOU (KISSING HER CHEECKS) and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY LADDOO.

Teju: I LOVE YOU TOO mera Sunnyand HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LITTLE. cahlo go get ready fast.

Karan: Aise kese mera gift.

Teju: wo to sham ko hi milega.

Karan: wo nhi dusra(pointing towards lips.

Teju: Suuny abhi nhi please bohot kaam hai.

Karan pulls Teja towards him and smashed his lips with her and kissed her passionately and Teja also reciprocated the kiss passionately. while they we kissing eachother Ria called her and they broked the kiss. Kara kissed Teja on her forehead and Ran towards bathroom for shower. 

Ria: Mumma... kaha ho aao na.

Teju: AA rhi hu . Hey baghwan Ria kya hai yeh sab.

Ria:  Mumma di ko pick krne jana hai kya pehnu i am confused( making pout).

Teju: Ye lo .

Teju gives her beautiful yellow colour fork to wear with small white colours flowers on it.Karan Ria went to pick Ruhi from airport and on other side Teju was supre excited for her princess her baccha is going to come finally.