𝐓𝐄𝐍

20th June 2022
1 hour later
At Nathan's house-

Pretty people 💗

Nathan-
We're at mine.

Liam 😍-
Oh we know. We're on your couch.

Nathan-
What the fuck.

Lilly <3-
Language!

Tristan-
Yes Nathan, language.

Lilly's pov-

We walk up the stony pathway towards Nathan's house. His warm hand in mine as I swing them back and worth as I walk. Nathan's jaw has been tight shut for the past hour.

I don't know why though.

My stomach is full from the three scoops of ice cream that I devoured, whilst nathey only sat there and watched me whilst I ate on his lap.

I climbed onto his lap in the ice cream parlour which even shocked me.

I've never done that before. Ever.

I guess I just feel like myself around them.

That I can do anything I want around them, and that they're not going to leave me.

So when I crawled into his lap and he didn't even make a move to push me off, instead he wrapped a arm around my waist pulling me closer I felt all warm and fuzzy in my stomach.

And I felt all tingly again. When his hand rested against the top of my thigh, under my skirt.

I don't really understand what's happening to me when that happens but I like it so I won't tell them to stop it.

"Nathey, why are Liam and tris at your house?"

"We're going to do something different than we usually do."

"It's not bad don't worry, in fact I think that you'll like it" He squeezes my hand as we walk through the doors.

I quickly take off my shoes and place them next to the door. Nathan does the same and guides me towards the sitting room where both Liam and tris are. 

"Liam!" I say, running towards him. His arms are resting against the top of the couch which move outwards to catch me. "Hey bunny, you miss me?" He says and kisses my forehead.

"Mhhm" I bite my lip, feeling his hands rest on my hip. I lean into his chest feeling how his warmth radiates onto me.

"You look so beautiful today bunny" he says, his hand squeezes the inside of my thigh. My cheeks heat up under his touch.

I hear footsteps behind me and then feel someone press up against my back and lean down, placing a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes under his lingering touch that almost burns.

I reopen my eyes when his hand moves and rests on the top of my neck and on my chin to lift up my head. "H-hi Tristan"

"Hello babygirl" he smiles down at me. I watch as Nathan walks towards the back of the sofa and stands above Liam, resting his hands on the sofa cushions. He watches as Tristan and Liam warm up my bare skin with their hands.

How can someone be so warm?

Tristan's pov~

My hand moves from under her chin, and goes to the side of her neck. She lean into my touch and bares her neck for me. Almost like she knows exactly what to do.

I move down and places light kisses along her neck, my kisses become sharper and they soon turn into harsh kisses and nibbles against her neck.

Soft moans leave her plump lips when I suck against her skin in hopes that it will leave marks afterwards.

So everyone knows she's ours.

Liam's pov~

My hands tighten around her waist as I watch Tristan attack her neck with kisses. She writhes and mounds on my lap causing me to groan at the friction against my hardening cock.

The way she melts into our touch is irreplaceable.

The way her body speaks to us whenever we touch her.

How she is so responsive to the three pairs of eyes that watch her every move like the angel she is.

Nathan stands behind me, watching.

He likes to watch.

We've shared a few women before we found Lilly, none of them ever stand close to what she has and already given to us.

This girl is it for us.

The only person we need is her.

Ps-
Yes I did include a reference to that song that's going around TikTok.
Under the influence by Chris brown.