𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"God I love you so much" I deep voice says.

"We, we love you so much" someone else says.

"Damn straight"

I murmur out a small pardon. I'm still sleeping but these butt heads have woken me up! I wanted to sleep all day today but no. Now I won't be able to go back to sleep.

Once I'm awake, I'm awake for the rest of the day.

"Little one it's time to wake up" I feel a warm pair of hands move my hair out of my face. I snuggle into my pillow to stop myself from smiling.

"I can see your awake" I've been caught.

I slowly open my eyes to see Nathan kneeled in front of my bed, Tristan stood leaning against the doorway to my room but Liam is nowhere to be found.

"Where's Liam?" I ask, my voice sounding groggy after just waking up.

"He's downstairs making us breakfast" Tristan says and walks towards me. Both Nathan and Tristan surround me on the bed and I can't help but hide my face in my hands.

This is embarrassing. I've only just woken up! And I've probably got morning breath and look really really bad.

"You look beautiful baby girl" oh my I said that out loud didn't I.

"Yes you did" Nathan let's out a laugh. My cheeks blush red.

"What did you say before? I didn't hear much of what you said" I sit up of my mattress, pulling the blanket up to my chest.

"we said we love you" Tristan replies.

"i-"

"you don't have to say it yet bunny, we'll wait for you" liam says

"i love you all too"