𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

25th June 2022
At Lilly's house-

"And this is cloud!" I say to the tree of them and carefully place her small body into Nathan's arms.

"Isn't she so cute?" I can't help the huge smile that spreads across my face. "Yes she is" Nathan doesn't even look at cloud when he talks tho.

He looks at me.

Maybe he's already told her how cute she is.  I know I have. So fluffyyy.

"Wanna watch something bunny?" Liam sits up from my bed and looks down at me. I nod placing my arms back out for cloud. Nathan placed her in my arms and she squirms a bit before settling back down.

We all walk out of my small room and downstairs to the sofa. With cloud in my arms still, I place a pillow on my lap and rest her down while I scroll through what to watch.

I land on despicable me. The best film of all time.

Nathan and Tristan sit next to me, pluming them selves down on the sofa making me almost bounce up!

Liam sit next to Tristan, he looks like he's pouting. Maybe he wants to hold cloud. That should cheer him up.

I pass over my bunny to Liam which seems to make him smile. He strokes her fur slowly whilst watching the movie. I rest my head against Tristan's shoulder and squeeze the pillow in my arms.

The rest of the night we watch movies. That I have chosen of course.

By now my eyes are getting tired and heavy. I close my eyes just to rest them but I feel someone lift me up of the sofa and place me down on something as soft as a cloud. Or as soft as cloud!

"Goodnight bunny"