Part 3

Mature content in this part pls read at your own risk

18+

Part 3

Raya hugging eachother on sofa Ram was on bottom n Priya was on top of him...

Priya-Ram i ll go home n bring the protection ya give me 10/15 mins i ll order online...

Ram-not needed shayad mere pass hai...

Saying Ram saw Priya there was lust n love both like they both want eachother badly...

Ram took Priya lips n start to kiss her slowly n while kissing ram got up n also Priya...

Ram-lets go to the room n again ram kiss her...

Priya-hmm n she too start to kiss him...

Ram carried Priya in his arms n took her towards his bed room...

While moving towards their bedroom both were kissing passionately n they were fighting for the kiss as both wanna take the lead...

Ram-Priyaaa slow down na....huhhh...

Priya-Never.... Aaj i ll show u kiss ke baad sex main hi main acchi hu.....

Ram-accha let see n Ram kept Priya on bed...

Ram removed his jacket n tshirt...

Priya also removed her upper part top...

Ram has good body with abs...

Priya-not bad Ram acchi body banayi hai n she kissed him again ..

Ram-thank u n u r not too bad n bolna bhul gayya aaj tum bahut beautiful n hot lag rahi thi n both start to kiss eachother until they felt short of breath...

Priya-hum dono kya sirf kiss hi karne wale hai...

Priya pushed Ram on bed n came on top of him n sat on his thighs...

Ram-no but mujhe base bana pasand hai...

Priya-no let see who takes the lead n who gives the pleasure more to eachother...

Ram-accha agar if i give u more pleasure then we ll date eachother...

Priya-ok if i give u more pleasure then we ll move in as live in what say...

Ram-kyaa r u serious....

Priya- yess n she open ram jeans button n slowly remove his jeans n ram was on his boxers...

Priya touch his private part...over his boxers... n start to massage it...

Ram-Priyaaaaaaa go slow plssss waran i ll do the same ...

Priya was no mood to listen n remove his boxers n ram was naked n Priya took his private part n start to massage it n then took it her mouth n start to pleasure it...

Ram was groaning....

Ram-priyaaaaaa slow plssss...

Priya was pleasuring it n took it in her mouth...n was tasting it ...

After long pleasure Priya goes towards Ram n kiss him n ram taste his own pleasure through Priya...

Ram-that was amazing Priya....

Priya now removed her bra n pants...

she was only in her panty...

Ram saw Priya...

Ram- u have good body Priya ...n now he turn Priya down on bed...

Ram-now my turn...n he moved towards Priya n kiss her passionately n took her one boobs in his hand n start to caress it n also start to take in his mouth n start to suck it while he took one other he was pressing it n one by one he was kissing sucking both her boobs...