How love works

Isn't it funny the way love works?

Now, yes it was me who cut our ties. Who said farewell. The one had the guts to say goodbye to our imaginary world.

No more wedding bells, and say so long to Grace and Mae. I'm no longer on my way, to you.

But don't I get the chance to complain, and tell everyone my side of the story?

After one year of all the lies, Gaslighting, and tears. Taking advantage of my sympathy, and wanting me to say so long to my only friends. Every single attempt I made to strike up a conversation, you change the talk to you on top. on all the special and hard days you weren't there. It was only fair.

So then You went around trashing my name to all your little friends. After three months of that you go and find somebody new.

Congrats to you

Congrats to you

I don't need your sympathy no more. But isn't it funny the way love works. The way the old can become the new.

You wanted to introduce me, to your new new Your old old.

(Oh that reminds me) unlike others my age I'm in no hurry to find the one, so I won't say I've found someone knew or that I even have a clue.

But if you want to say I'm with the wall then two can play the bitch games.

Now, Isn't it funny the way love works? I could use one of my simps to make you curse. Interesting how our 'lovers' are on the cover of each story.

Now what if Riley met Riley I bet Vice would make her quiety.

(Again ask:)
I don't need your sympathy no more. But isn't it funny the way love works. The way the old can become the new.

Happy endings to you