The Oc's ^^

Characters:Ky: 21-year-old short white-haired angel boy. wears a white tee with a black heart in the middle and has a black star-shaped birthmark on his right cheek. he's got dark eyes with a star symbol in his pupil. 

-Still acts like he's fresh out of high school, very optimistic and open.

Tone Cosmo: 28, angel, unknown past. Short Purple hair with no pupils in sight so you never know exactly where he's looking. gold star on his forehead and 2 gold star earrings to complement it. he also has a birthmark under his eyes that look like star lights hanging from them. he wears a turtle neck and hoodie over that is green with a yellow hood, one pink sleeve, and one blue one. he also has fingerless gloves. 

-Known to be cold or mean. he enjoys listening to music and reading. try not to come to work and pays Ky to work his shift for him.

Nico: a short black-haired demon with one horn, 23. very very pale. wears a black leather jacket around with a turtle neck underneath. wears a gold ring on a necklace. his eyes are sort of inverted, with white pupils and the sclera completely black, with red eyeliner.

 -Witty and sneaky. known to have a temper, he makes his living off of petty crimes.. although nobody knows how. he has the power to teleport wherever because of his gold ring. just wants to have fun no matter what.

Not My Ocs but still in the story in the group:Sorra: a demon with 2 red horns. 22 years old and works at a restaurant up the street a bit. she has red eyes and half red and half black long hair. she wears makeup and a black tank top with a green jacket. 

-Her Personality can shift based on who she's around whether she means for it to or not. she gives people around her nicknames and mirrors the personalities around her at the time.

Tim: around 25, has green eyes, a green jacket, and medium-length green hair he pulls back and braids to keep out of his face. he has a sort of olive complexion, and also wears jeans and a white tee shirt under his jacket.

 -Timid but very kind, always putting others before himself even if he gets hurt in the process. His sister died when he was a kid, and he somewhat blames himself for it. He lives in an apartment complex nearby enough for him to walk to the gas station. used to just be for food but he ended up befriending everyone there and landing a job at the place as well.