𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

It was dark and cold, tonight. No one was awake.
I could hear the wind screaming through the trees, tearing at the sides of the impenetrable stone castle. I stealthy skipped towards my parent's bed chamber, which took up the entirety of the west wing of their castle.
The stones which I tiptoed on were drenched in shadows and darkness from the moon-less night sky. The gritty texture of the path would have made my bare feet hurt, had it not been that I'd be hurrying down this gods-damned alley for what felt like hours, that had made my feet go numb.
My blue night gown billowed out behind me. I hated it. Hated the calm, serine blue, I always had. But my stubborn mother always insisted I fill my life with. There was blue everywhere in this gigantic castle.
That would all change soon.
I swung past the family portraits that overlooked the entry alley to the west wing. It felt as though they were looking down on me, yelling at me to stop. I laughed to myself. "No dead kings or queens will ever tell me what do", I thought out loud, my black eyes scanning the massive paintings.
I took a strap of brown leather from my little pocket, and tied my long, deep brown hair into a low bun on the nape of my neck. I hated my brown hair too. A "gift" from my mother, again. I always had a Habit of associating her with things I hated. I would change that soon, too.
Not the hating my mother. No, I would always hate her.
But my hair. Maybe I'll colour it the black of the bottomless oceans, or the pale gold of my fathers finest jewel holders...
The west wing.
Those utterly useless guards were already asleep, gods be damned, it was only 3 in the morning! Surely they could manage until their shifts ended. I scoffed to my self, "they will have to go as well".
The door to my parents bed chamber was closed, and as I pulled the great wooden annoyance out of the way as quietly I could, I saw them.
Saw them completely content, and care-free.
So rare it was to see my father without his brow furrowed, or my mother without her lips pursed into a tight line.
I unsheathed the ruby and silverrock dagger I stole from a merchant at one of the markets, and approached my last remaining family.
My fingers already stained with the blood of my eldest brother, who of course would have ascended the throne before me when my parents, eventually, died.
Not now. Now I was the only living Blackblood left.
"Your reign ends now, and with your death, I usher in a new era. Of power, and brutality"
I swore the words as I plugged the dagger deep into my fathers heart. At the sheer force I command, the bed they were lying on shook.
My mothers eyes drowsily opened, and shot so wide I thought they would pop out of her head. "W-why" she whined. I smiled at her before I stabbed her chest as well, right were I drove the dagger into her husband and sons chest.

"All hail the dark queen" I whispered.