𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

I opened my black eyes to be faced with a red blood moon.
The silence sent shivers down my back.
My coronation day.
The day everything would fall into place.
The day I would get my power.
My eyes scanned my familier room. The princesses rooms. I would have my things moved into the queens suit soon, maybe commission everything brand new and burn all of this, i thought.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and took a dizzying breath.
In.
Out.
In.
Out.
At last, I sat up straight and rolled my shoulders back, and I smiled. Cold. It was so gods damned cold. My dark eyes flickered over to the dimming fireplace. Nearly burnt out. I sighed, and got up to start walking towards my closets. I had commissioned my dress and matching corset not 5 days ago after my meeting with the high court. It was absolutely perfect. It hung on a black padded coat hanger at the very center of the big walk in closet.
Long, it was so long. Even though I was tall at 5'7, not to mention the heeled boots and shoes I wore every day, It would probably gather at my feet and drag on the ground when I took a step.
It had layer upon layer of the finest, most expensive silks, tulle, and fabrics. The bottom layers of the skirts were a blood crimson, the top layers a sheer black.
Beaded detailing and stitching were beautifully sewn into the skirts.
The bodice was a simple black top, with a seperate collar with long, jet black sleeves that split straight down the middle and touched the floor to expose my arms.
The extravagant corset was on display next to my sword. It was beautiful. I thought it described me to a tee. There were no words to really give it justice. The solid black porcelain base was smooth and shiny, whist the black wiring structure on the outside were a striking contrast to the perfect, smooth base. Hundreds of black jewels where delicately placed on the top of the corset, with black fabric roses and matching draping chains and jewels. The back had long looped chains hanging all the way past my knees. Spectacular.
I slipped on my red and black dress, it fitted my long, slender figure perfectly. After donning my red heels with silver detailing, I sat down at my vanity and began to draw my black eyeliner. It made my already upturned eyes look truly feline.
My silver nose stud was swapped with a deep red one that shimmered in the now rising sun. 6 in the morning. So close now.
Black lip liner outlined my full lips and red filled the center, creating a beautiful ombré effect. My pointed ears sported black and ruby hoops, studs and bars, that made them look even more inhuman. All royals had them. The pointed ears. A sign of our superior heritage.
I tucked my long hair behind them, And pulled the rest onto high ponytail on the top of my head, sending long tresses of my hair cascading down my back. Because it was so gods damned long, it reached all the way to my waist, covering the back of my dress. I secured a silver cuff around the the start of my pony tail and ran my fingers through my soft, still brunette hair.
After finishing my almost gothic makeup, I finally secured my corset. It pinched my waist in and rested on my hips, sitting comfortably on top of my dress. Then I donned my finger cuffs and rings. They looked like the claws of a beast told in fairy tales. I truly felt, and looked like the queen.
The dark queen.
That's what they would call me. That's who they will come to fear.
After admiring myself in the mirror for a good five minutes, I sheathed my sword. Blood-slayer, I called it. Fitting, considering it's owner. I smiled widely. After adjusting my sleeved collar, I heard a knock. Perfect timing.
Another deep breath.
In.
Out.
(AN: this is how I pictured her outfit! :), feel free to imagine it otherwise!)