7

A few months after the last chapter because the author is almost done with this book

Katsuki pov

'I miss Izuku.' I thought to myself as I checked my bedside clock. "Three in the fucking morning?!" I asked out loud in frustration. I rolled over and grumbled into my pillow. 

"When will that kid be born?" I asked in the silent night air, I stretched and felt the side where Izuku normally lay and I brought the pillow to my nose, his scent was there but barely.

*Insert ringtone that Katsuki would use* 

"Izuku, What's up?"

"Ummmmm, Kacchan. I think-"

"What you think what?"

"Will you let me talk?" 

"Sorry."

"Anyways as I was saying... I think my water just broke." 

"Ok, I'll call an ambulance and meet you at the hospital. Wait, where is Tampon?"

"He's on a mission, he left two days ago."

"We'll talk about this later, I'm calling the paramedics now."

I hung up and called the EMTs, I threw on some quick clothes and rushed out of my apartment, locking it.

"Why didn't he just stay with me? I could've been driving to the hospital together right now." I grumbled as I pulled stopped at a red light, my heart rate spiked as an ambulance raced past me. 

Five minutes later

"Ok, let's do this," I mumbled looking at my eyebags in my rearview mirror.

I took a deep breath and walked into the hospital.

"Hello, sir, who are you here for?" I rolled my eyes, "I'm here for Deku." She perked up and smiled. "He's in room 420." I nodded and hid my laugh, hehe.

"Ok, here we go." I knocked on the door, not sure of what to do. "Come in." I opened the door and saw Deku on the bed his face was red and sweaty.

"Look who decided to show up." I chuckled and walked over next to him.

"Can I stay?" I asked the nurse next to him who nodded. "There aren't any dangers as far as we know, our quirks haven't picked up on any life-threatening to the Dam or the pup." I nodded and brushed my fingers through his hair.

"May I ask a semi-personal question?" We looked at each other then back at her and nodded.

"Where's your fiance?" I felt him reach for my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"He's on a mission. Kacchan is here for moral support." I nodded and hissed as Izuku squeezed my hand again.

"Ma'am if you can, please get a doctor." I looked down at Zuku who was breathing heavily.

four hours later

"We've got him." I smiled down at Izuku's exhausted body, he looked up at me through his tears as the nurse handed me his son, my son, OUR son. 

I felt myself tear up, I smiled down at the green-haired baby in my arms, he brought his hands up to his eyes and opened them. I smiled even wider, his eyes were a beautiful shade of red. "Kacchan, can I see him?" I handed the baby down to him and he cooed at his Dam who cried even more. I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Can you call my mom? I'm gonna take a nap." I nodded and took the child.

"What are you gonna name him?" I asked as he laid back down.

"I was thinking about naming him when my mom gets here." I smiled and gave the child to a nurse who took him away and sat next to Izuku who was laying on his side facing me.

"Hold my hand?" I gave it to him while I called aunty. 

.

.

.

"I'M HERE!!! MAMMA INKO'S HERE!!" Izuku and I jumped as Aunty and the hag walked in. "Izuku sweetie are you ok? Is the baby healthy? Did Katsuki help you?" We stayed quiet as both women fussed over him. 

I chuckled and walked over to the crib and picked up the swaddled baby carefully and brought him over to the two excited ladies. Inko held him first and my mom gushed about how he looked like Izuku. 

"Now that I look closer, he kind of looks like you Katsuki." I sweatdropped and walked out of the room. "Katsuki, get back here, you and Izuku have some explaining to do." I sighed and went to sit down next to Izuku.

"Soooooo, mom. We have some things to tell you." I got sweaty as Izuku spoke up.

 A/N

Yes I know, this chapter is boring, but Inko and Mitsuki had to find out somehow.