🎴TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ🎴

(Jun's POV)

Ugh...

It's so hot.

My head... it hurts...

My back hurts too...

Why's it so uncomfortable?

My eyes... I'm struggling to open them.

My nape is aching, was my head hanging low?

Why can't I move comfortably? I still can't move my arms... my feet too.

Am I sitting somewhere?

I tried to open my eyes even though they're blinking abruptly, fixing my vision. I raised my head, but I still felt a throb as I did so I closed my eyes once more as I lifted my head.

It's so heavy, I threw my head backwards.

Even when my eyes are closed, there is a glimmer of light visible.

My eyes squinted as I struggle to open them fully. The light... it's so bright.

My head is in a fixed position, and my eyes are half-opened and fuzzy.

The corner of the room is so dark, wait...

Where am I?

Shit.

My eyes widened instantly after realizing the view is unfamiliar.

I don't know this room...

And the smell... it stinks...

Blood?

My head is tilting to every corners of the dark room. There's no blood upon viewing the area which are only visible to my perspective. The only light used is above me. I can't breathe properly... My mouth is taped.

I'm sitting in a chair, and my wrists are chained behind my back. There are also chains wrapped around my body and linked to the chair's backrest.

My feet are also tied to the chair leg in which I'm sitting. I tried to lift them, but it was chained on the chair.

I tried to loosen the shackle on my wrist, but I failed... it hurts even more when I tried to move it.

Even though it aches, I tried to get free by moving my body randomly as though the cuffs on my wrist and feet were loosening.

"Don't move,"

I was startled when I heard that voice, it stopped me from moving. I turn to where that voice came from.

"Or you'll explode,"

I'll explode?!

That voice is kinda familiar. I narrowed my eyes to see who it is.

Oh shit, it's the pink haired murderer.

I remember everything now. I witness murder, and fought someone, and he's probably one of them.

The pink-haired man sat on a bench at the side of the room. I didn't notice him at first, the side of the room is dark.

Is that a sword? No, a katana... he's wiping it.

"There's a bomb attached to the shackles tied behind your back, and it'll blow in seconds if you keep moving," he said, wiping his weapon.

Is he there the whole-time while I was unconscious?

I tried to talk, but the tape rendered all of my words incomprehensible.

"MmmMMMmmMMmM?!" my face scowled as I uttered a sound, despite the fact that I know he doesn't understand. I ignore his warning and continue to move excessively in my chair.

He chuckled.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" he said, staring blankly at his blade. "Usually, most of our victim goes crying or shivering in fear as soon as they wake up,"

He rose from his seat and moved slowly in my direction. My eyes followed his every movement.

His whole body is becoming more visible. He continues to walk with one hand in his pocket and the other dragging his katana across the ground. He stopped when he's already in front of me.

I didn't bother to raise my head to meet his face even though my six-sense told me that his eyes were on me.

"While you Ms. Officer..." he raised my chin, using the katana to meet our gaze together, "You have guts to keep moving as if there's no bomb behind your back."

I never realized he had this diamond scar on the side of his grinning lips since the only view I could have when I was witnessing them murder someone was his back. I thought his hair was incredibly long, but it's in a mullet style. Those multiple piercings in both ears. His eyes, too... I'm not sure if his eyes are blue or green.

He's still wearing the same clothes from the time he killed those men. Those blood in his suit are definitely not his.

I continue to examine his presence until I noticed something in his forearm where he was still pointing his katana.

A tattoo...

"Recognized the tattoo?" he asked, drawing my attention to him. He noticed that I was looking at his tattoo as I alternately stare between his face and tattoo.

That tattoo's familiar...

He took his other arm out of his pocket, revealing a phone in his hand. Without lowering his katana on my throat, he placed his phone on his ear. My attention was drawn back to his tattoo.

Rectangle, with a curve in its inside. A small circle on top of the curve. It's what Kaori described when talking about Bonten's tattoo.

"She's awake," he said. My eyes widened.

He's Bonten.

The man I fought earlier is Bonten.

They're Bonten.

I've been kidnapped by Bonten.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)