⚠️🎴ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ🎴⚠️

(TW: Blood and Physical Violence)

I can't believe I'll easily get kidnapped by this criminal group after months of hunting for them. Yay.

The pink haired guy returned to his seat at the bench again. He continued polishing his katana while he does all the talking, and I just sit there, still restrained and taped.

After speaking in his phone to whoever he's calling that I'm awake, he opened few lights in this room, and walked towards to where he sat earlier.

We're the only ones in here, yet.

I felt the shivers down my spine after acknowledging that this room resembles a torture chamber, but in a modern style. Walls that are completely white with a little red stain.

Chainsaw, guns, rifles, big knifes, and many other tools that I assume is for torturing their victims are resting and hanging on the wall. There's also a cage in the corner. But the absence of a window in this room bothers me. Not a single one.

Besides that, I still have no idea where I am.

I don't know where this building comes from, but it's possible that I'm in the Bonten-owned structure. Is this actually a building or is it simply a hiding place?

"Sorry about the smell," the pink haired guy sarcastically apologized. "I know you're used to it, so I left those scent for you," my eyes glared at him throughout the time. Even though I turned my gaze somewhere, I continue to glare.

There's still a pool of blood in the cage... Those what stinks.

"Never thought that of all people who can witness us murdering someone on the spot earlier, a female cop is the lucky one." he examined his blade. "But... poor you. The audacity to eavesdrop us when you're clearly outnumbered is so dumb." he boasted as he continues to wipe it.

I shift my head towards him and glare as if he would burn when I look at him long enough.

"Anyway, more trouble is equal to more fun." he scoffed. "But this isn't what I meant as 'fun'," all his snarky remarks earlier have faded, clearly telling based on his face that he's pissed off.

"I don't know how much details you saw about us, but for sure, you already have an idea that we won't let go of our enemies easily," he turned his face to me, "Especially if they're like you."

He placed his katana at the bench and said, "Tsk... you would have been dead by now, but here you are. Sitting there." he was reaching into the pocket of his pants for something. "What the fuck is he thinking?" he muttered, but loud enough for me to hear.

I follow his every motion with my gaze. He is holding something, but I am unable to identify it. I was perplexed when he immediately placed it in his mouth and swallowed it.

Are those candy or food?

After he swallowed it, his attention turns into my presence. "Want some?" he asked. He reached again something in his pocket.

I turned my face away. Implying him that I don't want one.

"Oh, sure you do," he taunted. He stood up from the bench and went towards me. He's holding another thing that I'm unaware in his hands. "Come one, open wide."

I shifted my head away from him, but he harshly grabbed my jaw, forcing me to face him. "This is delicious, I promise," he persuaded.

I'm looking directly at his hand to examine what he's holding, it took me seconds to realize that it's a pill, but not an ordinary pill.

It's drugs.

I screamed behind the taped in my mouth. I jerked my head abruptly to be released from his grip, but his grasp became tighter that he's squeezing my face painfully.