ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ

(3rd POV)

After Bonten has their hands on their first-ever police captive, they feel more powerful than ever. The female cop could be used in any situation, especially if they'll use her against the police to make them unstoppable.

But what are their plans for her?

Sell her?

Torture her?

Use her?

Kill her?

Or perhaps... took advantage of her?

They could definitely do that since she was in their territory, but there is one thing keeping them from doing it.

It's been hours where silence filled the plain medium-sized room.

After putting her to sleep, they left her to rest on the bed in the unknown room.

Not so long when the female cop was startled from her sleep, making her eyes slowly open. She dreamed of falling from a high area.

She continued laying her face and body sideward. The moment she opened her eyes, she didn't remember where she was or what happened to her. She didn't even know what time it is.

But after realizing the view of her perspective is again unfamiliar, her mind caused her to recall the occurrences earlier, yesterday, or whatever time that occurred.

All she knows is that she had a confrontation with Bonten, and the rest of its content is still in the back of her mind.

One thing that bothers her that made her bolt herself upwards in a sitting position is if she had been taken advantage of when she was asleep.

Jun searches instantly under the blankets that have warmed her legs. She felt relieved after knowing her pants were still on. The clothes she wore when she left home are still the clothes she's wearing until now, except for the jacket, which was folded at the edge of the bed. She peeked at the ground to see that her combat boots are by the side of the bed's leg.

She examined the clothes she's been wearing if they were still on her after her thoughts hunted her that she might have been touched while she was sleeping.

What if I have been... She felt tears welling up in her eyes even though she was certain she hadn't been touched.

Despite the overthinking eating her, her mind let her think of a plan on calling someone for help.

Her hands immediately went to the pockets of her pants to check if her phone and wallet were with her, but apparently it wasn't there. She glanced at the small table beside the bed, but there was only a small lamp, which is the only source of small light. She reached out the pockets of her jacket to check if it was there, but unfortunately, the two weren't there as well.

Shit. She cursed to herself in her mind, knowing the two most important things for her has been kept from her. License, contacts, and cards are not with her.

As she gave up on searching for those two, she noticed something on her right wrist. She hissed when both of her wrists ache when she moved them. Only for her to notice her left wrist is a little bruised because of the tight shackle attached earlier.

Jun also examined her other wrist that its aching more than the other. There's something attached to her right wrist, and it's definitely not a watch since there's no clock.