Rough Day 4th of July special-(2022)

(not my art)

Speed walking around, Darkiplier was trying to set everything up. He's been working all day with many different people, with Mark, and with Amy especially.

Thank the Lord for Amy.

With the food vendor, there were mix-ups, money was over-spent, and anger was present.

"For the love of God. I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT AGAIN. We just had this problem, God damnit!" Dark shouts at the human I'm front of him.

Said human is shaking in fear, but doesn't move. "S-sir I'm really s-sorry. I-I have n-no control over th-this, I'm just doing w-what my boss tells m-me.."

"Yeah? Well you can tell your boss to shove their orders right up their a-!" Dark is cut off when he sees Wilford pulling his gun out, filling it with bullets.

"Wilford put the gun down God damnit!! Now! Wilford warfstache!" Dark scolds, rushing, not even speed walking, to Wilford, who is with Captain, Yandere and Yancy.

"Stop being such a party pooper Darky! Woohoo!!" Wilford slurs loudly, shooting his gun around, mindless of who he is aiming it at.

Luckily everyone knows to watch out, but it's still nerve wrecking.

Wilford starts spinning, aiming towards the Manor. "Wilford! Watch your aiming!" Dark shouts again. "Agh," Dark grunts, dodging a bullet. He grabs Wilford's shoulder, making Wilford faulter.

BANG

CRASH

Shattered glass..

"Wilford. Mother. Loving. Warfstache. Give me the Goddamn. Gun." Dark growls.

Wilford has the courtesy to look ashamed. Dark has only ever called him with his middle name once.

The first time he punched Dark. Which was out of line.

Dark stood firm and intimidatingly, looking at the ground. He simply lifted his arm towards the house.

"The manor. Your room. Now."

Wilford, stood still for a second, but rushed inside as instructed.

Dark took a breath before turning his head to the human, gun still in hand, pointing at the ground.

"Your money can get shoved up your ass you weak, mortal, pathetic excuse of a human, wasting oxygen. Get off my property and out of my sight before I snap your neck in 30 different ways." He insults harshly.

The human scurries off, scared for his life.

Dark looks around again, everyone going back to what they were doing. He heaves a heavy sigh through his mouth, shoulders slumping for a moment, before going back to what he was doing before, setting up a table with food, snacks, pop, water, and other fun stuff.

He tries to set up the fireworks the best he can before he hears smashing from inside the house.

What now. This day is already going to shit.

He rushes inside, seeing Anti and Jackie going at it. Jackie is tensed, and Anti is glitching like no tomorrow, his eyes pure black instead of his normal septiceye green and sky blue, mismatched pair.

"Come at me glitch bitch." Jackie growls, ready to attack again.

"Wrong move, spiderman knock-off asshole." Anti spits back, lunging at Jackie, unaware that Dark had arrived. Just before he reaches Jackie, he's pulled from around the waist, hugged against someone else.