Rescue Time

Loki's P.O.V

The team and I hid behind a cluster of rocks. We heard shouting demigods and the roars of monsters as they started the plan. We waited for ten minutes before I started moving. I saw that the coast was clear and gestured to the others to follow. There were no monsters here. They were all fighting the others. We snuck to the entrance of the lair. Two monsters were guarding the doors. Two Laiystrigonian giants, easy enough. I gestured to Will and he pulled out his bow. He shot two arrows with deadly accuracy and the giants exploded into gold dust. Brett used her magic to open the lock and we all went in. I closed my eyes and looked for Percy's mind. I followed the trail, walking down a few passages, dodging monsters. He's getting close.

Leo's P.O.V

I lobbed fireball after fireball at the oncoming monsters. For every monster that I killed, three more took its place. It was a never ending mass of monsters. I saw demigods fighting, injured and dead. I knew that it was hopeless. Hurry up Loki.

Percy's P.O.V

My head hung limply and my body shook in pain. I vaguely heard fighting and the roar of monsters. An empousa came in and said something to Tartataus and he looked angry.

"It seems your friends have come to save you. It won't matter though. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." He said and left. After a while I heard the sound of fighting outside the door of my cell.  The door opened and someone came in.

"Loki?" I asked in a croaky voice. He nodded.

"Yeah, it's me. We're gonna get you out of here. Just hang on." He unlocked my chains and gently lowered me to the floor. I saw Will come in, as well as the twins, Clarisse, Reyna, Nico, Malcom, Peter, Katie and Grover. Will muttered something under his breath and closed his eyes. I felt my wounds slowly heal and stuffed a piece of ambrosia into my mouth. It tasted like cookies. The ones my mom used to make. Loki and Peter helped me up. I leant heavily on them.

"Right now stealth isn't important. We need to get out of here as fast as-"

"That won't be necessary." A deep voice said. Tartaraus.