The last battle

Percy's P.O.V
I slashed through scores of monsters. Occasionally I saw the faces of fellow demigods, but they were soon washed away by the endless waves of monsters. Not matter how many we killed, more took their place. Loki appeared next to me, killing monsters with each stroke of his staff.
"We need to find Tartarus! Otherwise the monsters will just keep coming and we will be overrun!" I shouted to him. He nodded, pushing forward. It wasn't difficult to find Tartarus. He stood in the middle of the battle, laughing and killing demigods left, right and center. I jumped a him, slashing at his breast plate. Loki stood beside me, stabbing at his leg.
"You will pay for what you did!" I growled, attacking him with everything that I had. Loki used his magic, confusing and distracting him from me. Even with both us us, he still had the upper hand. For every blow I managed to hit him with, he gave me five blows back. I was slowly losing.
"Taste my flames you smelly pit!" Leo's loud voice yelled, fire engulfing Tartarus. He stumbled back, more surprised than hurt. A loud roar interupted Leo's laughter, a tiger leaping at the Primordial. With a feral snarl, Frank lashed at his face with his claws, then jumped away again. Tartarus tried to rise to his feet, but his metal armour started glowing a red hot colour. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hazel glaring at him. Both Piper and Annabeth stabbed his his chest while he was still struggling to get up. Thunder boomed outside, and suddenly Tartarus was engulfed with 5000 volts of lightning. He let out a scream, lying on the ground, sizzling and bleeding from the attacks. I grinned, advancing towards him. I knelt next to him. His hair was charred, his clothes had burn marks on them and golden ichor bled from several wounds.
"This is for sending Luke back." I hissed in his ear, cutting off his left hand. He let out a scream.
"This is for Catherine." I cut off his right hand. Another agonising scream.
"And this is for everything else." With a quick stroke, I cut off his head. All around us, the monsters realised that they no longer had a leader. They started panicking and most fled from the fight. The campers all cheered victoriously.
"Yes! We did it!" Hazel gave me a hug. I laughed.
"Yeah, he shouldn't be reforming for at least another hundred years or so." I smiled.
"We won, and we're in one of the most rich people in Manhattan's house. Do you guys know what that means?" Leo asked, grinning. We all gave him questioning looks. "IT'S TIME FOR A CELEBRATION PARTY!" He cheered. I let out a laugh.
"You know what? That's not such a bad idea. Jarvis, tell Tony there's going to be a party." I ordered the AI.
"Yes sir."

"Hey Percy." Annabeth's soft voice said. I turned around, seeing her walking towards me. I turned back again, staring at the Manhattan skyline. It was nighttime, the lights brightening up the dark city. I stood on the balcony, the party still raging on inside.
"Hi." I answered simply. She stood beside me, silence thick in the air.
"Look, I'm really, really so-"
"I know you're sorry Annabeth, but that doesn't change anything. I'm never going back to Camp again. Nothing you can say will change that." I told her. She wiped her damp eyes.
"I-I understand. I still love you, but I understand." She reached up, giving me a small kiss on my cheek, before walking back inside. I let out a sigh.
"Hey." Loki said, suddenly standing next to me. "You okay?"
"I don't know. The threat with Tartarus is over. I had made peace with camp once again, but I don't want to go back. Why? That used to be my home, so why don't I want to go back again?" I asked. Loki smiled.
"Because it's not your home anymore. This is." He gestured to the tower. "Percy, you are home. You belong here, and you know it." I returned his smile.
"I suppose you're right." I let out a small chuckle. "And right now, I'd love to just relax and watch a movie." I sighed.
"Hey, why don't we? We can-" He was interupted by a loud boom. We looked up, seeing a golden dragon the size of a house descending towards us, flames billowing from its mouth. At first I thought it was Festus, until I realised that this was not Leo's friendly metal dragon. I uncapped Riptide, turning to Loki.
"You on for a little game?" I asked casually.
"What kind of a game?" He asked curiously.
"A bet. 20 Drachmas to whoever kills it." I smiled, holding out my hand. A grin appeared on Loki's face.
"It's a deal." We shook hands.
"Get ready to lose 20 Drachmas." I hefted Riptide, watching as the dragon dived towards us with a loud roar.
"Oh, it's not over yet Jackson."

Hi there! So the story is finally done. Sorry, it was going to be longer, but I ran out of ideas. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed my book. There is not going to be another, sorry. This is it, the end. So again, I hope that you enjoyed.
Yours in all that demigodishness.